SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

NHBshop

for the moment the app is doing what should do, great app, i will be posting more if anything goes wrong, thanks for the app.

Charming Colour

This app can help us handle some seo settings, saving a lot of complicated work.The most important thing is that it's completely free.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Golden Vista Trading, Ltd

Very easy and user friendly. Optimized my store with over 50k products. I definitely didn't have time to do it all by myself.

Itsy Bitsy Bridal

Hands down one of the most helpful apps in the store! I was so overwhelmed by another "easy" app that wanted me to sort through all of my products one by one! This app helped me get the job done of optimizing my product meta data in less than an hour!

OMyFeet.com

Simplicity is key. This app got it right. I will recommend strongly if you are truly passionate about building organic traffic.

420hydroponics

works well!

Trucklumi.eu

Time will tell. With SEO, you need to wait a bit until you can see results.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Focal Tech

love it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wild Scarlet Boutique

We have been using this app for a week now - very easy to use, love that you can pull up a whole collection, vendor etc and update SEO at one time. This is an awesome app!!!