SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

RIR Store

1st time user, Thank you for your support on my learning curve. I’m seeing a huge issue with other companies I’ve been dealing with for 3days. Helping me with meta data and see has been great.

MotherShip24

Damn ..Just when i thought my SEO apps were the best..I was wrong . This app is FREE ,and does so much more than the apps i paid for..Oh well ,you live and you learn... Or suffer in ignorance ,lol . I highly recommend this app with NO hidden reservations.

Wanted & Needed www.wantyourneeds.com

its saved me so much hassle and time i am able to better focvus my time so as the value of this ap goes it workss as well as its free

Mr Hook Ups

it makes the bulk actions so much easier and it saves me soooo much time...and its free ...................................................................................

Godsom Collections

Was a little confused at first but, thought it was complicated. Turned out to be so user friendly. Highly recommended.

Yappety

Easy Application to use and set up, especially considering this topic is something I am not familiar with.

NHBshop

for the moment the app is doing what should do, great app, i will be posting more if anything goes wrong, thanks for the app.

Charming Colour

This app can help us handle some seo settings, saving a lot of complicated work.The most important thing is that it's completely free.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

hustlengrit

I haven't had more than a minute to try the app before being prompted multiple times to rate the app. It hasn't finished doing whatever it does and how can it be tested?