SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Itsy Bitsy Bridal

Hands down one of the most helpful apps in the store! I was so overwhelmed by another "easy" app that wanted me to sort through all of my products one by one! This app helped me get the job done of optimizing my product meta data in less than an hour!

OMyFeet.com

Simplicity is key. This app got it right. I will recommend strongly if you are truly passionate about building organic traffic.

Strch

amazing experience and great outcome and reliable and good outcome free of charge and good outcome and trustworthy.

420hydroponics

works well!

Trucklumi.eu

Time will tell. With SEO, you need to wait a bit until you can see results.

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Focal Tech

love it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wild Scarlet Boutique

We have been using this app for a week now - very easy to use, love that you can pull up a whole collection, vendor etc and update SEO at one time. This is an awesome app!!!

Photography done Wright

really helpful app super pleased with the way it made SEO much easier would definitely recommend to anyone

Purrified Air

It seems to improve rankings, but it is hard to know. Some sort of report back would be nice. And that's the truth.

L-SHOPPO

I use this app to help my website got out there and get the attention it needs to generate more sales