SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

L-SHOPPO

I use this app to help my website got out there and get the attention it needs to generate more sales

mes-heros

Easy to use. Wtih simple tools I follow its recommendations I improve my SEO. All this free, nice. Thank you

El Jalili

One of the most useful app + it's free, I use it to edit and prepare Full SEO to my website, Many thanks and very recommended

MAY-B UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

First impression: easy to use, does its job and it is free. So far I can't find any negative about his App. Good job!

KJGDirect

I don't think it's right to ask someone to rate your app before they know what it can do. with that said, I will come back and give you a real rating later.
Wow, I guess it didn't like the 2 stars, I was asked right away to delete my review.

March 4, 2019

Hello!
We fixed the rate pop-up. We hope you enjoy using our free app.
Best regards,
Buymaxx Team

Pride and Soul

First impressions are good. Looks intuitive enough, even for non techies. However I will have to wait and see if it does what its says on the tin as I haven't published my store yet. I never give 5 stars for something unproven.

GARDEN SUPPLY GUYS | Discount Hydroponics & Gardening Marketplace

This APP is wonderful. A time saver to create a nice generalized Meta Title / Meta Description result using a template you create and run. We manage many sku's so this is a real handy app to use when time is always a factor in where you spend your time on administering your sites entire appeal.

Coolepet.com

First user experience is that it needs some preparation but should do the job for me. Lot of text in the app though

ekkorus

I Love this app it gives you all the info to put in and optimize it and what you miss they fix I think there could be a eazyier way to explain how to optimize our products in the app its a little confusing but i think all in all it's #1 I didnt enjoy the confusing installation in the beginning it should be explained better.

Sunnies Factory

Really easy to use only just started soo see how we go.