SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

AirBear Apparel

I used this app to help me with SEO organization and consistency within my store. It's easy to use.

Kreatreons-Palace

I use this app to save time on my stores SEO Ranking. I really like the Automation of the SEO Assistant. May The Rank Be With You.

Athletes Unlimited

This is exactly what I need to help increase my SEO for all my products, I have no idea on how to do this.

Iced Tea Aesthetics

It works very well and efficiently I love it - Has greatly simplified meta titles and enables automation

Jo-mom

Great! Easy to install and import seo in my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK665store

Excellent experience. Need to improve mo speed access to increase focus for user. Thanks for free services

BluebirdMercantile

I have no idea if I'm using this app correctly or not. It's not instant or automatic. Hopefully it will work!

Justin's Coffee Cafe

So far it's a very good app. I will continue to use it. I will rate this app again after it finishes whatever it is doing.

Relax Me

I just downloaded the app and it only took less than 10 minutes to start the first campaign. That is the fastest!

Fits4Humanity

Using now will give feedback about its working. Hoping it will be perfect for my products seo. Thanks