SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

dani keith designs jewelry

so far so good. this app is easy to implement and has been effective for my items. i am new to shopify and hope this helps my relevancy.

kofshopping

is a good app use it to edith my product and so good

product type,price,

Soh Boho

This app was a little hard to get used to, but once you figure it out it works as intended. Great for stores with large amounts of product

UNRLY Brand

I have just used this app but it seems like it is working but I will update if it does not do as advertised

ALARM CLOTHING STORE

Great app and very useful for my store! It helped me a lot with seo , metadata and improved my rankings.

GreenBox Jewellers

Kool it told be to rate it to unlock so that's what I'm doing. and its telling me I have to type a minimum of 100 letters j

Freckle Dog Ecommerce

Minimal information about how to use it, Can’t even tell if it has done what it supposed to do and it asks me to rate how wonderful this app is, hmmm

Jallz Stores

I really lite what it does and i recommend it to more people to use it and experience the same benefits

FaceTechStore

Great app. It really help alot in SEO and it do almost everything by itsel. Very easy to use. Love it ! 5 stars for you

Heart Beat Eclipse

I've just begun using this app and so far, it's been great. I'm being very excited about this process. will make my editing a lot faster