SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

SlimSexyTea

Easy to use, simple steps and shows you how to do it. you dont have to be and expert. super great .

Shy Girl Club

This is a really easy way to set up and create your SEO descriptions. You can do the entire inventory at once or set it up for products individually.

Native 21

Easy to use, simple steps and shows you how to do it. Had no idea about SEO but the app tells you about

Eklinko

I really like the app how it works . What I wanted to achieve it has done great job for me.thank you

Caustums

Really easy and simple to use! Helped me customize all my products SEO title + description in one go without any hassle.

Shop Kay k

great app really helped out with my seo because I really wasn't sure what I was doing! has really helped out with sales

KISSte

Great app. It will be a great hit in the Shopify App Store. It helped me solve most of my SEO Problems :)

WayaPerry

Simplifies my search engine optimization in few clicks. So easy to use!
Thanks. Even after changing templates, app still works well

uGo Prylar

This app helped me so much, I don't know what to tell! It made my store go + really fast and I enjoyed it so much.

Sport Palace

Hhhhhhhhn jjkkkkkkkkkķjjjjjjjjjbbndjdjdjdjdbxbxbxbxbxbxbxbxbxbdvdbdbxhxhxbxbxbxbxjxhxhxjxjxxjjxjxbzzbsnznznznznz