SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Automate SEO and improve site's ranking by the powerful app!

Olde River Gifts

I' m not sure how this app is rated as high as it is. This app edited all of my meta tags and made a mess of them. It changed my titles and meta tags and added gibberish and made them too long for Google shopping. I wouldn't trust them.

Update:
Maybe the developers should limit character length to ensure it is allowable in Google Shopping. But I do love the response "As it was expected the meta tags turned into gibberish and became too long for Google." Why should it turn to unreadable characters based on the criteria selected? It became gibberish by adding non-readable characters that will hurt SEO. I'm shocked that a developer would allow this to happen. Poorly coded App... gladly there are many other legit ones on the marketplace.

April 6, 2019

You added the following parameters to the meta title: product_title, product_type, product_desc, variants, price
The application has worked according to your conditions. As it was expected the meta tags turned into gibberish and became too long for Google. Considering the warning that appears when adding tags, the length counter and the live example, it seems that they did not even read it, but simply clicked the buttons.

Nothing could prevent from. starting re-changing meta tags and correcting their mistakes (there are no restrictions on meta tags in the application)

Badge Bliss

I am not going to give this app any more than a 1 star until I have used it and can see what it does.

March 26, 2019

Dear Kate,
We are sure you know that app rating through pop-up is the only way in the Shopify App to improve the app rating. Even applications priced at more than $ 20 per month are actively asking to rate them.
Please note that our application is FREE, and the pop-up has a “remind later” button.

We made it to help sellers, WITHOUT restrictions and limits, which are in other applications. For this, we ask you to simply rate the application. And we think this deal is profitable first of all to the seller. Is not it? But you gave us 1 star, lowering the rating of the application and then deleted our application, although it is easy to check its performance by going to the product page and see the meta data at the bottom of the screen. It seems a bit strange to us.

RogueNoble

I want better SEO. What the app offers is confusing, i.e. I don't speak Nerd that fluently, I'm not hip to all the details of how this works. Can you make it easy for a lay person to understand? I don't know what I'm supposed to do or if my tags are good enough.