SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

SEO Assistant by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Save time on SEO optimization and improve your site's ranking!

Purrified Air

It seems to improve rankings, but it is hard to know. Some sort of report back would be nice. And that's the truth.

GreenBox Jewellers

Kool it told be to rate it to unlock so that's what I'm doing. and its telling me I have to type a minimum of 100 letters j

Freckle Dog Ecommerce

Minimal information about how to use it, Can’t even tell if it has done what it supposed to do and it asks me to rate how wonderful this app is, hmmm

Accessory Shed

this awesome app helps with seo...this awesome app helps with seo...this awesome app helps with seo...this awesome app helps with seo...

Haroldpattshopping

Am using the app for seo optimization. And they are quite good at it.

We hope to attract traffic now

my-oyu.store

I´m still testing. I hope it works well. I wil change the review after testing. This app is easy to use.

Gadget Room

I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective. I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective. I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective. I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective. I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective. I just installed it.. Not sure yet if its effective.

AFKARISTORE

This app ask me to rate before use it if it working well I will come back and change my rate to five stars

Nutel Distributors

I will rate again after I see results. I just installed and do not know how this app will increase my sales. Once I see one way or another I will update on the progress the ease of installation and the ease of removing if need be.

Trend Models

just started let see how it goes . so far the progress is good. need to see what the outcome will be.

Previous 1