SEO Blog Optimizer

Improve SEO for your blog in a few clicks and drive traffic!

Free plan available

EmmerSan

Very easy to use. All of your existing blogs are automatically imported in this app so it may be customizable as this app recommends

January 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact me through the app if you have any questions while using it. I wish you a happy new year and lot of success with your store :)

lenovieusa

Impressed with this app! made the optimization so much easier..I just need to wait to see the results..Thank you

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about the app. I will continue to improve it while keeping as easy to use as possible :)
Thanks again :)

RARE & FAIR

Great little app for SEO on shopify blogs. It links straight with the blog page so you can update on the app and automatically updates the blog page. Really handy and easy to use.

August 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review here! I really appreciate your kind words and feedbacks :)

Chemex Industries, Inc.

Great app! This app ensures that we include the essential data for SEO results. Axel responds quickly and efficiently, to my many questions. Thank you! - Barry

April 23, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help, don't hesitate to come back to me when you have any particular questions about SEO in general or the app itself :)

Coastal Gifts Inc

Thank you so much Axel for all your help. Great app for SEO optimizing your Blogs. Very easy to use and great Customer Support.

March 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me again if you have any questions :)

Just369.com

easy to use. the free plane is a good idea to try it I recommend you to try it but this is my day one of trying will add to this review

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much! If you have any question about the app or about SEO in general, I'm always happy to help, don't hesitate. And thanks again for your kind review :)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I haven't started using this app yet but I have used another one by this Developer and I love it! And, the customer service is 'second-to-none'.

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much Pam for this awesome review! Glad you like my apps and support :)