SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Famousamos Store

I have just installed the App but frankly i do not have a clue what got fixed. I will find out when i check my Google ratings & Ads.. Thanks that it works. I have hard other experiences here on Shopify.

jarbarlar

save my time! its my first time on shopify and online e commerce so seo booster really educate me well on seo

Cape Diamond Exchange

The app was simple to use, and it seemed to fix a few issues i had without much that i needed to do.
with a few clicks it handled what it needed. one thing that i noticed was that it optimized only 50 images. not sure why only 50 and not the rest...

Jossel&Co

this app seems very easy to use and its integration into my store was smooth. I hope to see results very soon.

Team Blazers

Took me a while to understand how to use this but I am a fan now. Definitely want to share this with my friends and other pages

Mountain Leathers

The app provides a seamless service leaving me one less thing to have to think about which is a wonderful thing.

Luxury Life

I have been using this app for months now and I must say that the customer support is awesome given by the maintainers.

Simplist Cases™

nice, I didn't expect much from the app, but it really helped me boosting my SEO marketing.
Thank you again !

Redbummall

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Accessory Adorn

Good App............................................................................................