SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Flea Market Supply

I just started using it on two of my stores, but so far it seems pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use.

Treasures of Autumn

I love this app and I love that I can use it for free! Thank You So Much! I am still waiting on search traffic to show up though

Smartwears store

This is the only app that detect SEO issues and also fix it. Unlike other so call big name that detect and leave you to fix issues yourself. Thank you the app.

MGE

Easy does it should be the tag line for this amazing plugin ... You guys make it so easy ... Thank you so much!

Work To Lift

Estoy probando la aplicación y me obliga a dejar un comentario para acceder a una de sus acciones. No está mal

GlowLooking

Great app easy to set and to use. It improves your store bye fixing automatically titles, Jason LD, description tag, broken links and more others. With excellent customer support, I will definitely recommend this app.

Pupsentials

Best app to use, with its features. If you're an seo specialist just install this to check if your doing it right. hahaha. If your a beginner, this app will surely be helpful. Will wait for the conversion rate of the site.

The Blue Mahoe

I use this app to help with my Handmade store. It is awesome, a must have. I recommend it 100%. Must have.. well deserved . Ne

Traders Creed

The app is easy to set up and run. It is a free app...but the JSON LD is more of a test than functionality to fix, the "broken link" doesn't ever finish along with the "Audit of your store". be interesting what added function the "pro" version has and the cost.

Amity & Alchemy

GREAT APP, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Super awesome for people who are new to SEO concepts and are a bit unsure of how to set them up.