SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto Boost Holiday traffic from Google SEO. Support Chat 24/7

Carry My Bagz

i use this app to help me organize my site. I really like the way it tells me what's exactly wrong. I would like it if the app shows me where i can go and fix it.

Fla Coastal

I received great assistance via chat from Natsu! I was able to give collaborator access to my theme so Natsu could modify my meta tags manually & update the app to the most current version. I also received extremely helpful feedback on ways to better improve my store's SEO & speed. I hope this web developer continues creating new tools that can help shopify stores thrive! The free version is a great resource to have available however I highly recommend considering the paid version for the ultimate SEO experience!
Looking forward to continually working with Natsu & the SEO Booster team. Thank you!

May 19, 2021

Thank you so much for still sticking with our app for many years. Natsu is so touched with your emotional review <3 We promise to try our best to improve and update our app day by day to best serve you. Always let us know if you need any support.
Hana

Aster & Birch

Very easy to use and super quick! The app explains why you need to do certain things and how it'll help and with just one click of a button it optimizes that certain task for you.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I'm not sure exactly what it did, but it seems like it just repaired all my SEO woes within 10 clicks..... great app. would recommend.

Wildflower Boutique

This app is super easy to use. Setup took minutes! I am not good with SEO so I am glad I came across this app to add to my Shopify store!

LifeOfPro

amazing app, recommend for every store . my store have many sales after added this app... thank you very much!

Point One

great apps, leboih ditingkatkan untuk fungsinya, terimakasih............................................

cool essentials_freak

This optimization really is fast and it clearly explains their purpose for each of their sections. Really looking forward to the results.

VidaDeCalle

I have been looking at seo on my store for weeks and couldnt solve the problems.. urls to long .. urls to short.. missing meta data x 120 pages :( ETC ETC.... This app does it all !! so fast !! within 30 min my store was 100% seo perfect......JSON LD ..DONE !! META DATA ..DONE!! TITLES !! DONE WOW !! So this is a massive 5 STARS for a free app that saves weeks of work. Well done guys !!!

Top Dead Center Fabrications

super simple and helpful app for new shopifiy stores, and anyone with limited SEO experience highly recommended