SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

GET THERE THEN CONQUER

THIS WAS REALLY FAST AND HELPFUL. FOR A PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SEO YET, THIS WAS GREAT AND SIMPLE.

SPACE KID

Un grand merci à cette application qui permet un référencement SEO automatisé pour rien. Merci à leur communauté.

Simplesthings

The optimisation was smooth and fast. Errors were detected and appear to be solved. Based on this, I added the maximum rating. It is also a free app that provides great help.

hanadulsetPlus

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

thekidztoys

I used this app, it's amazing app I ever used. The navigation is clearly understandable by me. It's free. I hope you should this app in your store, This app have a complete menu. You can use from the title, description tag, site map, google analytic, broken link and image alt. The last menu is the menu i most like.

Wolf Merchandise

the app seems to be very good so far it fixed my jdlog thing and now its gonna optimize some other stuff lets see what happens

Silver Fox Paracord Designs

This was a quick and easy process. I have not fully launched my Shopify powered website yet, but believe it will be a great at help at increasing traffic. I was able to add things I haven't even thought about doing to increase my search rankings. Added a sitemap, description tag, and JSON-LD. I enjoyed it's straight forward, easy walk-through process. A great asset to use from the get go and help you straight from the start. And the best part - it's FREE.

UnderYours

Helped me find a couple minor problems and fixed them seems like a quality app. For a free app can't complain

Joyas Moda

Buena app, optimiza todo automáticamente y te da consejos sobre como hacer que tu pagina sea mas atractiva para los clientes.

Free Bird Outfitters

Really easy and awesome to use. It walked me right through it. I hope it works to boost my SEO! I'm not really sure how to know if it worked or not though except for just trusting the process.