SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Faser Clothing

So far so good, Haven't done too much with the app yet. needed an SEO optimizer to save time and frustration

Hi Faser Clothing,

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with SEO. We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app. You have our words that we are with you from now on until when you achive your SEO goal.

Just have a talk with our team via support@secomapp.com whenever you feel lost with SEO anytime. We are really looking forward to chances to support you more in SEO

Lea - SEO Booster team

Sugaredxrose

I mean it made me do a review with out me even seeing anything. I guess ... I hope it actually works and does what it says it does. I ll submit another review and see if it actually worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We're sorry if there was any disturbance caused to you, but for a litte clarity, it is not compulsory for you to write a review. It's up to your decision to share feedback with the app or not. You can continue exploring our features if you're not ready to share yet.

SEO needs long-term care, and you've got us right here to make sure your SEO is improved day by day. Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime through Live Chat channel in-app or email support@secomapp.com if you need our support. It's our goal to help you reach SEO success faster.

Gina - SEO Booster team

OutgrownSociety

im trying the app out right now i hope it works well. I am trying to improve SEO and I think this will be able to help.

Hi there,

We really appreciate your time to leave our app a review. Thank you so much!

We know uncertainy is inevitable for some new users, but rest assured that you've got our supporters right here to ensure you're on the right track with SEO. Do you know that you can contact us now via Live-Chat channel in-app for our instant response? We're so happy to help you out with any queries and boost your SEO stronger together.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Bergen & Rowe

The app stated what was wrong with my SEO then said click 'next' to solve it, so I clicked and it just said 'solved' but it never had any recommendations or anything for how it was being solved or suggestions on how you can improve. It would be better if it gave more clarity as to what you need to do or what it was doing.

Dear Bergen & Rowe,

It's a pity that there was lack of clarity in our user interface, we're truly sorry about that. But now we've been really working hard to enhance our UI&UX to make sure no user is left confused about what the app is doing.

Now there is a short description of each feature in the "Why you need it?" section in-app, and you can also read our FAQ for detailed information about what each feature does here (https://seobooster-docs.secomapp.com/)

If there is, unfortunately, still unclarity, you can always chat with us via Live Chat channel in-app. Our supporters are resposive 24/7 to help you with any questions and guide you to take the fullest advantage of SEO Booster.

Eden - SEO Booster team

Electronics Superstore Depot

easy to use, even someone that does not know SCO can do it i would recommend this. Try it today will not disappoint

Dear Electronics Superstore Depot,

It's our pleasure to receive your positive feedback about SEO Booster.

We always work hard to bring you an easy and efforless experience with SEO, and we're so glad that our efforts paid off in this app.

Feel free to reach us through Live Chat in-app channel or support@secomapp.com anytime. It's our goal to earn your fullest satisfaction.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Red Bubble Store

i used this app to improve my website, its really simple to use and this app fix the issues really fast

Dear Red Bubble Store,

We really appreciate your kind words about SEO Booster. User-friendliness and efficiency are what we strive for with this app, and we're glad to know that we hit the mark for you.

To serve our valued customers better, we has a Live Chat in-app channel to give you direct and instant support. Don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime!

Hori - SEO Booster team

DSHF

I installed this app and it scanned my website right away and let me know what needed to use SEO Marketing on my site. I am still working thru this website.

Hi there,

We're very happy to receive your feedback on our app! It's our goal to provide you with clear insturctions to improve your SEO right when you first used the app.

And while you're working on improving SEO, don't hesitate to contact with us via Live Chat channel or email support@secomapp.com for further support! It's our goal to help you optimize SEO to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Hikery

very useful for even beginners. perhaps it would add to the value of the app if easy steps for getting SEO automation are added.

Hi our valued merchant,

Thank you so much for your kind words and suggestions for our app!

We're glad that the app's user-friendliness was clearly demonstrated to you.
Besides, all steps and detaield instruction for Auto SEO features are clearly listed in our FAQ (https://seobooster-docs.secomapp.com/), specifically the App Features section.

If you have any questions or need further SEO support, we're just one message away via Live Chat in-app channel . Thank you again and we're looking forward to chatting with you.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Bottega Maestro

Metto tre stelle perchè non ho elementi sufficienti per capire se l'App funzioni bene. Vediamo quello che accade.
Presa la versione free base

Gentile Maestro Bottega,

Grazie per il tuo tempo prezioso per lasciarci un bel feedback. Possiamo dire che la nostra app è stata migliorata molto con il lancio di nuove funzionalità, che mirano a potenziare al massimo la tua SEO. Puoi dare un'occhiata più da vicino a ciascuna funzione nelle nostre FAQ qui https://seobooster-docs.secomapp.com/ .

In particolare, abbiamo lanciato un canale in-app Live Chat per supportarti immediatamente con qualsiasi domanda SEO. Per favore chatta con noi in qualsiasi momento e saremo più che felici di parlare!

Lea - SEO Booster team

NewBooty.de

Also für die deutschen nochmal, es ist ok wie immer eben ein abo system und das zeug kann man auch von hand machen

Hallo,

Wir freuen uns über jedes Feedback unserer Kunden und danken Ihnen sehr, dass Sie uns eines hinterlassen haben.

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie mit der App gute Erfahrungen gemacht haben. Zögern Sie nicht, uns über den Live-Chat-In-App-Kanal oder eine E-Mail an support@secomapp.com zu kontaktieren, wenn Sie Unterstützung bei SEO benötigen. Es ist unser Ziel, Ihre vollste Zufriedenheit zu erlangen.

Eden - SEO Booster team