SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

2001 - 2010 of 2202 reviews

Silver Fox Paracord Designs

This was a quick and easy process. I have not fully launched my Shopify powered website yet, but believe it will be a great at help at increasing traffic. I was able to add things I haven't even thought about doing to increase my search rankings. Added a sitemap, description tag, and JSON-LD. I enjoyed it's straight forward, easy walk-through process. A great asset to use from the get go and help you straight from the start. And the best part - it's FREE.

UnderYours

Helped me find a couple minor problems and fixed them seems like a quality app. For a free app can't complain

As It Should Be

Easy setup, I have to give it time to see if it actually works. I believe it will work better than nothing LOL

Joyas Moda

Buena app, optimiza todo automáticamente y te da consejos sobre como hacer que tu pagina sea mas atractiva para los clientes.

Free Bird Outfitters

Really easy and awesome to use. It walked me right through it. I hope it works to boost my SEO! I'm not really sure how to know if it worked or not though except for just trusting the process.

Twenty-Nine:Eleven Clothing Co.

This App was not only helpful through informative information, but it was easy to use and navigate through the SEO optimizing process for our clothing brand website. We would definetly recommend this app to any shopify store owner to complete your SEO in a few simply steps.
~Jeremy

Island Wisp

awesome..Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Best NC Realtors

Great app. Boosted my Google listing and helped me launch my agency for no extra cost. Glad I went with them

Polar View i Wear

this app is very easy to use and made my site more accessible having everything done automatically .