SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

31 - 40 of 2069 reviews

gemsmore

Good App Simple to use - Basic things easily covered in few clicks - make it user friendly and maybe it will boost google rank

July 20, 2021

Thank you a ton for your amazing feedback to our app! SEO Booster is born to help you optimize SEO with ease and convenience and we're so happy that we could deliver this to you.

SEO needs long-term investment to improve Google rank, and we really wish to support you better in achieving that on your SEO journey. So whenever you need our smallest help with SEO, please drop a message in Live Chat channel in-app. We're so happy to help you out in minutes.

Lea - SEO Booster team

La maison des sextoys

ok super, tout est compréhensible. j'attends de voir la suite avec impatience. Merci de votre aide.

July 17, 2021

Merci pour votre choix et votre confiance en SEO Booster ! Je veux que vous sachiez à quel point nous sommes heureux grâce à votre expérience positive. Cela nous motive beaucoup à continuer à travailler de cette façon et à améliorer notre service jour après jour pour vous aider à atteindre les objectifs de référencement de votre magasin.

Le référencement a besoin de soins et d'attention à long terme, laissez-nous être votre compagnon dans ce voyage. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter en cas de problème. Notre équipe est à vos côtés chaque fois que vous avez besoin de nous!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

What's in the Box

Still in the 7 day trial period but so far this app has been amazing! It really helped with my website and improving my SEO. The support I received was amazing, Gina was so helpful! Answered every question I had and always gave extra information to help me further. The customer service is outstanding and I will definitely be staying on after the trial period.

July 15, 2021

We are all filled with happiness after receiving your kind words - you’ve just made our day! Thank you so much ♥ I'm glad to hear that you are getting the best out of SEO Booster to improve SEO and that Gina could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to her.

We will keep working harder so that we both can have success and move even further! Please stay connected with Gina and our support team via email and Live chat channel to let us take care of your SEO experience, we're always here for you 😊

Hori - SEO Booster team

SkinStationCo

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of SEO Booster. Our team will continue working hard to serve you the best service we have.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or the Live chat channel, we are just a click away and always ready to support you anytime you need :)

Natsu - SEO Booster team

MOODLABBYLORRAINE

Still on the free plan right now. Ran into a few problems in the beginning, but Eden & Hana from the support team was great in helping me figure out what I was doing wrong. Still familiarising myself with the app first before I upgrade the plan

July 15, 2021

We're really thrilled by your kindness to leave us a review! Our support team always try our best to guide merchants to use SEO Booster app properly and take most advantage of the app, and we're so glad that Eden and Hana gave you the appropriate directions.

While you're exploring our Free plan, please don't hesitate to talk to us anytime in Live-Chat channel for direct and instant support. We're responsive anytime to help you "master" SEO Booster.

Gina - SEO Booster team

mov-ento

I am still in the 7-day free trial period. Hana gave me great support. After 60min my problem was solved. Be careful with the bulk editor. It likes to overwrite previous settings.

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines. It makes us really happy that Hana's support was helpful for you.

Our team has logged your feedback, and we'll try to make sure that every feature in SEO Booster app is always as easy-to-use as possible. And please do not worry as whenever you find an obstacle on your way in the SEO journey, remember that we are available in the in Livechat channel anytime to lend you a hand!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Monique’s Bombshell Bling Boutique

I am still in the free trial of the app but so far very happy with it. Ran into a hiccup on first day and support was available to help resolve the issue quickly and without any headaches to me. Looking forward to seeing how this will improve my websites visibility. I have already seen some great improvements that were easy to implement.

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words to our app and the support team!
We're so happy to know that the issue was solved promtly and you already saw some first SEO improvements with our app!

Whenever you encounter any SEO issues or questions, drop us a message in Live Chat channel in-app, and we're more than happy to help you out in minutes! It's our goal to help you optimize your SEO to the fullest and enhance your site's visibility! Please stay connected with us so that we can help you to achieve faster SEO success :D

Hana - SEO Booster team

Pavilion Origin

hight recommend and fast support they helped me with everything i need in my website thank you so much, thanks for Gina support and guide me for everything i need to know

July 12, 2021

We're so touched to see your wonderful review today!

Our goal is to satisfy each customer to the fullest with the app and support you is the greatest joy for us. We promise to work harder to deserve your kind words.

Please don't hesitate to talk with Gina and our support team anytime in Live Chat button in-app for quick and direct support! Our team is always at your service.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Postgift.UK

This is the best SEO App for shopify in my opinion, I have tried a few, given them chance but had little luck, This app does it all and the customer service is excellent from Gina, very happy to help. Excellent App. speedy work from the engineer Gnuh who worked on my stores SEO. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words for SEO Booster! We truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. We promise to continuously improve the app and service quality to meet your higher expectations.

Also, I am glad to hear that you're satisfied with the prompt support from Gina and Gnuh. I will pass your nice feedback to them ♥

We value your trust in us, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our team stands by you whenever you need us!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Tammy's Gem Box

I received great information and step by step to help me learn bout SEO.
the representative Eden has very helpful and answered my questions!

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm rating on our service. Our support team always try our best to make sure every user receives great-quality support and we're so thrilled to know that you're satisfied with Eden's guidance.

Please stay connected with us through Live-Chat button in-app for more SEO tips and suggestions to boost your site. We're 24/7 ready to walk you through every SEO stage.

Hori - SEO Booster team