SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

41 - 50 of 2053 reviews

ultralipomexico

TNX a lot, looks good SEO boost, i enjoy that with some fixes in my page, again awesome for SEO Marketing !

July 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto our team.

We're very happy to know that SEO Booster could help you out with your issues as we always aim to be as supportive as we can in your SEO journey to help you build and develop a Google-friendly store. Rest assure that if you need more help, you can just drop us a message in the live chat. We are here 24/7 and just one click away.

So looking forward to your next visit!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Toys Ace

i like this app it helped me a lot with SEO and i like more their customer support they helped me a lot with many issues with my websites, highly recommended app.

July 1, 2021

Wow, it’s awesome to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with our app! We work hard everyday to deliver the best SEO solution with dedicated services to our beloved customers, and we’re glad it clearly demonstrated during your visit. It's such an honor for us to know that our support team has satisfied you to the fullest.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance through in-app Livechat. We are right here to help you at any time!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Planet 5th

This app is awesome really helps boosting your SEO fixes alot of issues that can take weeks or months solve yourself.

June 29, 2021

We're so thrilled to see your sweet words today. Our app is born with the mission to save merchants lots of time and effort in SEO to boost your productivitiy, and we're so glad that SEO Booster well-served its purpose to you. Please talk to us anytime via Live Chat button in-app so we can guide you to enhance your SEO even more in the future ^^

Eden - SEO Booster team

Living Art Decor

The best support so far when comparing with other developers. App is functional and save lots of time to customise SEO. Problem solved within minutes. Really happy.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other merchants! There is nothing more precious than that you are satisfied with our support service and product, which is a huge motivation for us. We always thrive to help you build a Google-friendly store in the simplest way and have no longer been overloaded with SEO. We’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

Our support team is always available 24/7, please feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you need any assistance during your SEO journey!

Hana - SEO Booster team

ChildLikeco.

I am a beginner and was not sure how it works. I used the online chat feature and Eden was the agent that came online. He was very helpful and explained in detail what needed to be fixed and went a step further in setting me up with a developer to fix the issues. Awesome!!!

June 27, 2021

We can't express in words how grateful we are to gain your trust with SEO Booster. Eden and our support team always try the hardest to assist our customers from the very first steps when they log in the app.
We understand that there are still many work to do as a SEO beginner. Rest assure that we're always here with you through Live Chat window to make sure your SEO journey is just as awesome as its start!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Nutranomy

First time SEO Booster user and new to SEO. Was able to quickly get the help and support from Eden who also provided additional tips on how to improve site traffic. Awesome first chat customer support and look forward to using the product and services.

June 27, 2021

Thank you a bunch for your kind words to Eden and our customer support team. We take pride in not only being a SEO solution but having a dedicated support team who's always ready to support you with any SEO aspects, from providing additional tips to fixing technical issues. And we'so glad that some of your SEO issues have been cleared away with out little help. Please stay connected with us through Live Chat button so we can back you up with SEO anytime.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Ourelie

really friendly and helpful support specially eden who attended me which was good and professionel!!

June 27, 2021

We're extremely happy to see your review today. Earning customers' satisfaction from the very first steps is always our biggest goal and we we can't wait to pass your nice words to Eden. We're so ready to guide your on how to take most advantage of our features to boost your SEO score, so please stick with us through Live Chat channel anytime you want.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Shop Green Deals

I love the customer support and the app is very user friendly. My shopify developer added the free plan for me but i decided to upgrade it for my new store so that i can take advantage of the benefits of the app and so far i enjoy it. I highly recommend...

June 25, 2021

Seeing that you had a 5-star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for your words. We all at SEO Booster team do really appreciate your feedback and pride to learn that our app and support service can satisfy your SEO needs. Our advanced plans with tons of powerful features gets ready to help you build a SEO-friendly and well-optimized store!
During your upcoming journeys with our app, whenever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to stay in touch through Livechat. We are just one click away ♥
Lea - SEO Booster team

To cause of affection

Best part live agent very helpful. Overall good app. Also they made it sample as well. They could add alt image to get better result seo. And more mobile speed seo

June 23, 2021

Wow, I do really appreciate all the time you took to write such a heartily review. We’re so happy that your visit at SEO Booster went so smoothly. Improving image search and mobile loading speed are essential to optimize your store in SEO better, so glad these can help. There are many other helpful features waiting for you, so if you need any further assistance, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat. Our support team would love to continue providing great service to lovely customers like you.
Chloe - SEO Booster team

hebeloft

Very helpful support and easy to understand app even for beginners like me. Good app to start your SEO journey. Just started, hope it helps our SEO.

June 23, 2021

Thanks a bunch for all your kind words.
All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible and to help you build a SEO-friendly store from the first steps. We always strive to be an effective solution for customers of all SEO levels, and of course, for new guys like you. Our support team can’t wait to have you back for your next visit to our app and continue to improve SEO of your website. Until then, we’re here for anything you need.
Gina - SEO Booster team