Rezensionen (4.051)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Juni 2024

Atendente Krystal super atenciosa, tirou todas as minhas dúvidas e me ajudou a resolver problemas pontuais e técnicos que melhoraram o SEO score da minha loja!

PetMimos
Brasilien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
18. Juni 2024

Tina was very helpful, and walked us through the steps to optimize our stores performance and helped increase our organic traffic.

Elevate
17. Mai 2024

Today, I was helped by Tina. she was so helpful and patient while we worked through improving my overall performance through shopify. today i got more accomplished through her help then the whole time ive been using the site!

Glamour Girlz Central Highland Park
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
19. Juni 2024

Tina has a lot of patience, she showed me how to improve my store's SEO step by step.

floraljewellery
Litauen
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
16. Mai 2024

Linda was extremely kind and walked me through the basics! Very patient and gave clear instructions on what I needed to do to improve my SEO

Unique Bunny
Kanada
3. Juni 2024

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Efficient and informative. Also professional.

Lumé Elegance Haus Of Candles
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Great company, all staff really helpful and informative.
Would recomend to anyone

prime2vape
Vereinigtes Königreich
19. April 2024

Run, don't walk from this app! They started popups nagging me and then, after I uninstalled the app, they continued to SPAM me through email.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

EAP Innovations
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Secomapp hat geantwortet 20. April 2024

Dear EAP Innovations team,

It's sad for us to hear that you have had such an unpleasant experience with the app, and I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy.

Regarding the emails, it's actually the mechanism of the third-party chat app that we're using, which is sending emails of our conversation to your email address when you're not online in the app, so it's impossible to change this mechanism. I hope you can understand. Please rest assured that we comply with Shopify rules not to save any of your data at all so no email was shot out since you uninstalled the app.

We would love to make sure everything is clear enough for you, so please reply us if you want to give our app another chance.

Our team is awaiting for you reply. Thank you!

7. Juni 2024

App seems useful. Support has been helpful.

V4&After
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
31. Mai 2024

My experience was pleasant. The representative was very professional, kind and patient, and went above and beyond.

Dee's Heavenly Boutique Limited Liability Company