Rezensionen (4.129)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
7. Juni 2024

App seems useful. Support has been helpful.

V4&After
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
1. Juni 2024

Wendy helped me and SearchPie is very nice app. The customer support chat was quick to reply and my questions were quickly resolved.
Also, the explanation of the support was easy to understand with images.
There were no message interruptions or gaps during the conversation and it was smooth!

Japanything
Japan
21 tage mit der App
3. Mai 2024

I would like to express my deep gratitude for the exceptional collaboration I had with you recently. Daisy, Krystal and Linda, the best support I have had, the girls were so helpful every step of the way.
They took the time to understand my specific needs and goals, offering relevant suggestions and personalized strategies.
I recommend their services to anyone looking to improve their online presence. If you need quality SEO and speed optimization, look no further than SearchPie. They are the best!
If I can give more than 5 stars I will without hesitation

Articool
Tunesien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Extremely helpful and am still on free trial . Wendy Solved my problems in minutes . I am extremely happy they fixes my Metatags issues within some hours and thats so fast Ahhh.... I Really likes there services.

DROPIFY STORE
Indien
28 tage mit der App
17. Mai 2024

Excellent app. With a lot of features to improve the SEO and Website Speed as well. The support team is quick. Wendy helped me all the way to improve my store.

Dream Home Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
26. April 2024

Title: Fantastic SEO Service with Exceptional Guidance from Dmitri

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I recently started using SearchPie for my website's SEO needs, and I couldn't be more impressed with the results. Dmitri, the person who guided me through setting up the app, provided exceptional assistance every step of the way.

From the moment I reached out with inquiries about their services, Dmitri was prompt, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. He took the time to understand my business goals and tailored the SEO strategy accordingly. His guidance was invaluable in navigating the intricacies of the app setup process.

What sets SearchPie apart is their commitment to transparency and communication. Dmitri has been readily available to address any questions or concerns, providing timely updates and insightful recommendations to further enhance my website's performance.

Overall, I highly recommend SearchPie for anyone looking to boost their website's SEO effectiveness. With their top-notch service and Dmitri's expertise, you can trust that your online presence is in good hands.

Thank you, SearchPie, and a special shoutout to Dmitri for your outstanding support!

D3blouses
Indien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
15. Mai 2024

SearchPie SEO & Speed Optimize is fantastic! It's user-friendly and offers powerful features to boost website performance. The SEO insights are detailed and actionable, while the speed optimization tools greatly enhance loading times. A must-have for anyone looking to improve their site's visibility and user experience. Highly recommended!

GloSkin
Lettland
27 tage mit der App
21. Juni 2024

I had the pleasure to have Tina for support on the SearchPie SEO app, and I couldn't be more satisfied with her assistance. Tina was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and responsive throughout the entire process. She quickly understood my issues and provided clear, effective solutions that greatly improved my store's functionality. Her friendly and professional demeanor made the experience even better. If you need any help with the app, I highly recommend reaching out to Tina. She truly goes above and beyond!

Smash Price Shop
Deutschland
11 tage mit der App
10. Juni 2024

What a GREAT customer service experience from Wendy. Not only did she help me better understand the app's capabilities, navigating the layout, but she also took the time to hand hold me through the configuration of features that immediately improved our Shopify store score across multiple categories! Amazing experience, loved the personal touch to customer service and really liking the easy-to-use capabilities built into the app. Recommend this to anyone looking for SEO optimization, increased speed score and ensuring you are meeting all the requirements from search engines.

Key's Crafty Corner
5 tage mit der App
17. Mai 2024

SearchPie is one of the best products out there when it comes to SEO, particularly for those who don't know much about SEO. Their support is excellent, and their support professionals are always available.

Gxyzee