Rezensionen (4.132)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Mai 2024

SearchPie is one of the best products out there when it comes to SEO, particularly for those who don't know much about SEO. Their support is excellent, and their support professionals are always available.

Gxyzee
Vereinigte Staaten
20 tage mit der App
31. Mai 2024

Great help from wendy this morning. Very proactive approach to getting my issues resolved fully. Thank you

Hideaway Home Fragrances
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 monate mit der App
25. Mai 2024

Great support. After trial and error with many other SEO extension, I find SearchPie has many features that we need within our price range. Also their support team is top notch.

OzFarmer
Australien
10 tage mit der App
12. Juni 2024

Very useful app, allows you to edit tags and optimize your site very easily and for free. Support is responsive and helpful. My support was Wendy and she helped clear my doubts and analyze seo for my website.

FACTORY DIRECT PRICES CALL NOW +971 50 167 6469
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
12 tage mit der App
11. Juni 2024

I recently used the SearchPie app and was highly impressed with their support. Wendy, in particular, was incredibly helpful and kind. She ensured all my questions were answered promptly and effectively. Excellent customer service!

Higismart
Portugal
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
15. Mai 2024

Wendy was on hand multiple times to give great support, very clear instructions on how to add elements to the website, including how to quickly fix certain issues that the SEO report found quickly. Thanks so much!

mirandalouart
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
6. Juni 2024

I recently installed searchPie and have been very impressed. The software is simple, effective, and user-friendly.

What stood out most was the exceptional customer support. The team guided me through the setup process with professionalism and expertise, making everything straightforward and easy to understand.

HYPHEN KIDS
Neuseeland
5 tage mit der App
31. Mai 2024

My experience was pleasant. The representative was very professional, kind and patient, and went above and beyond.

Dee's Heavenly Boutique Limited Liability Company
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
23. Mai 2024

I have been working for 1 month with the app on their Enterprise Plan ($99), and really nothing has happened. My Google Search Console shows the same impresions and results. The App says Im doing great, but really this doesn't help much if the site does not rank higher.

The interface is nice and friendly, and support is always available. Other than that I can't really say its worth it. I need to wait 3 to 5 more months in order to know if it actually works and how well it does/ does not work.

Cake
Mexiko
28 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 7. Juni 2024

I recommend this app, they are amazing! The entire team is extremely helpful, the support is excellent, they are always online and deliver what they set out to do, even for free plan subscribers, like me.

Havenlux