Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de abril de 2024

great pro service from Wendy and Thang, really patient and clear instructions on how to improve site SEO

The Baking Chambers
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
28 de enero de 2024

great app so far! customer service is always on point anytime i asked anything, and very patient/helpful. Switched from SEO Booster (or whatever it was called... really wasn't doing anything for 6 months i had it), used SearchPie and seamless transition and instant feedback for results. look forward to seeing how it works long-term for an update.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
5 meses usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

SearchPie has transformed my website's performance! With its intuitive SEO Booster, I've seen a significant boost in search rankings and organic traffic. The Speed features have improved loading times noticeably. The analytics are clear, and customer support is top-notch. And all thanks to wendy she helped me in a SEO step by step to boost my website she kind and professional in the aspect of teaching and I highly recommend her to anyone. she is a nice and friendly person. reach out to her anytime you make use of SearchPie.
If you're serious about improving your site's SEO and speed, I highly recommend giving SearchPie a try.

ALL THANKS TO WENDY AGAIN.

Gravie's
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2024

Wendy and Thang really help me to get Search pie up and going then took the time to show me a few thing!! Thank you guys sooooo much!!

Sweet N Sassy 828
27 días usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Great app that does all the work in the background plus has helpful tips to improve your site SEO score and speed. Excellent customer service. Very helpful and informative.

K-Pop Time
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Wendy was so helpful and patient. I learned so much about boosting my SEO. I have never had better customer service

The Jambalaya Moon
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Wendy was very helpful with all of my questions, thank you

Argent Craft
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

Wendy was a great help for me tonight and helped troubleshoot my seo issue with my website. She was very polite and knowledgeable and patient with me! Thanks Wendy you helped me so much!!

Keep'Em_Glossy_
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

This App has been so good to our store, the team behind it are also very supportive at all time. Highly recommended for all store owners.

All City Shoppings
6 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

Amazing experience! Team is very responsive and communicate well every step of the way. I recommend if building new store, they get the job done!

Proxcity Shop