Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de enero de 2024

I started using the application now. I can comment after use. But the support team is very good. especially Anne was very helpful

DIYLabs
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Really good, but sadly to expensive

Amero

PawPal Essentials
Estados Unidos
5 días usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2023

So far I've been happy with the app and the help I received from Wendy. She gave me some good suggestions and reviewed what I already had seen. Looking forward to using this more in the future

Memories & Treasures
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 25 de julio de 2023

Please accept our gratitude for your review 💛 Our team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via livechat, whenever you need us. All the best, Gina.

10 de abril de 2023

Just started using this app and so far Im still navigating my way around it. Great help from Krystal who is online on the chat box to help with the app.

SurprisinglyNotBad.com
3 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 12 de abril de 2023

We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app 🌺 All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible for you. Rest assured that we are with you from now on until when you achieve your SEO goal. Regards, Flora.

12 de abril de 2023

It is a good app for starters as it has a free plan that lets you try it out until you want to upgrade. Support is also there

Infinite Goods Emporium
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 13 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback! We're so happy that we could deliver prompt support to you. Just keep exploring the app and rest assured that we will keep improving our service and here for you anytime. All the best, Gina.

19 de septiembre de 2023

its Good

Wice
Pakistán
7 meses usando la aplicación
30 de junio de 2023

Timber,Anne and Sophie was very helpful person. I am totally not good in this industry but they were guide me patiently .

Clever Life Mart
Malasia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 25 de julio de 2023

We couldn't be happier to receive your kind feedback for our app today ✨ Thank you so much! SEO is a long-term journey but you're never alone as we are always ready via Live Chat channel in-app for direct support. Just one click away! Regards, Madelyn.

Fecha de modificación: 3 de marzo de 2023

application assistant Krystal was very active. she has been very helpful even though I have just started. . hopefully My site speed to be increased , i recommend this app.

DECO-EVO
Turquía
3 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 5 de marzo de 2023

Foremost thank you very much for leavings this kind feedback. We're beyond happy that you have chosen us and satisfied with our support 💛 If you have any SEO requests, please feel free to contact us. We always appreciate all your questions. All the best, Gina.

14 de junio de 2023

i use this app today and look likes good app for seo with good support team.
i like it.
i hope its good!

Diversi Shop
7 días usando la aplicación
Secomapp respondió 25 de julio de 2023

Thanks so much for the kind word! We are so happy to hear that our support team went the extra mile to assist you. We are 24/7 ready to answer all your questions and would love to improve your experience with us as well as help you boost your SEO further so just go to talk to us now. Best regards, Hana.