SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

• 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
308 recensies
12 januari 2023

Linda and Hana have been provided great customer service and advice. I will just have to wait now for a few months to see if I get traffic results, if results are good, I will come back to update here! Thanks

OZ Smart
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2023

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this feedback 💞 Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we have so many SEO tips to share with you so that you can make the best use of our application. Regards, Flora.

13 december 2022

would recommend gives help on what u lack the most customer service was very good on spotting and helping me to improve and remove errors from my store

Volcano diffuser
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 13 december 2022

Thank you for your review! It is so kind of you to recommend us 🌟 We would love to improve your experience with the app even more so please feel free to drop us a message anytime. We are always more than ready to support you! Best regards, Hana.

19 november 2022

Useful SEO features. However, you have to upgrade your plan to utilize most of the them. Customer service was excellent.

MYIAM
App gebruikt gedurende 5 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 21 november 2022

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this feedback 💞 Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us as we have so many SEO tips to share with you so that you can make the best use of our application. Best, Anne.

11 november 2022

Linda was a great help showing me how to use the app. I'm excited to see how it improves my ranking on Google.

Prabhava SVAFF Ayurvedic Herbals
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 11 november 2022

Linda and our team cherish every compliment that you have given us! Thank you so much 🤗 As ever, we have many other SEO tips to help you boost your website, so please stay connected with us via Livechat then. Best, Anne.

3 november 2022

Useful app, still working on their recos. The team is very responsive! Flora from the support team was very helpful.

Beyti by Arabesque
App gebruikt gedurende 9 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 3 november 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind review 💚 Your satisfaction with Flora's support is greatly appreciated. We always want to further improve your experience with our service, so whenever you need help, just drop us a message then. Sincerely, Jason.

2 november 2022

I have only used it for a few hours - it is too early to tell what I think - I will update later. Anne from support is doing a good job.

Earth Aura Creations
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 2 november 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you for the feedback 🤗 We're always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. Just drop us a message then! Best, Krystal.

2 september 2022

The technical support team helped me figure out the SEO issues I was having. they walked us through it. They were kind and knowledgeable.

Little Main Street Dreams, LLC
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 5 september 2022

So delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app 💐 Your feedback inspires us to keep providing our best service possible! Just keep exploring the app with our close support via Live chat channel! Sincerely, Jason.

25 augustus 2022

I must say that their service is excellent, just perfect, especially sweet Linda, who apart from the professional service has a feeling of caring with a lot of heart, I really hope to see results soon and if there are any, I will definitely give the extra star :)

homareus
Israël
App gebruikt gedurende 9 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 25 augustus 2022

We are thrilled to receive such wonderful compliments for our customer supporter Linda 💖 Should anything else come up, please feel free to drop us a line. We will do anything we can to boost your SEO further. Sincerely, Jason.

17 augustus 2022

Linda provided amazing support after my previous SEO booster and image optimizer started giving me error 500 reports for no reason. I switched to this app, and Linda assisted me in over 4 ways of fixing my SEO, as well as my html tags, which my old booster never did. Great service!

FireStickBuys
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2022

Thanks a lot for your amazing compliment! So delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our supporter Linda 💕 Next time you have any further inquiries or issues, just share them with us. Sincerely, Jason.

24 juni 2022

I was pleased with Linda today she helped me with increasing my SEO on my Shopify store, very pleased so far. thank you

Familia Gear
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 25 juni 2022

Thank you for leaving such a nice feedback. We truly appreciate it 🌸

Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Linda and our team are happy to be at your service.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Jason - SEO Booster team