SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed , 3,081 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2023年3月31日

I was assisted by Anne and the support was quick and our ranking went up. We've gone to multiple "page speed insight boosters" and this is the first one that has made a noticeable improvement. If the 6 months of support is as good as the initial support we'll be sticking with this.

X POWER EYEWEAR
2023年3月31日

Great introduction from Wendy and her team. Great features for boosting SEO and Speed. Looking forward to to see good results from Search Pie.

Phrase
挪威
2023年3月30日

Great service and amazing support! Would definitely recommend this app although I think its a little bit overprized.

Female Pleasure Society
德國
使用應用程式的時間:大約14小時
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月30日

Thank you so much for your kindness to leave us a review! We also feel extremely happy to know that you've had a great experience with our service 💝 Don't hesitate to shoot us a message anytime. We're very happy to talk to you! Best, Anne.

編輯時間:2023年3月27日

My experience with SearchPie was fantastic! Linda was exceptional in her customer support. She was knowledgeable and patient and walked me through the entire process. The interface for the app is very user-friendly. I highly recommend this excellent app!

JoiKids.com
使用應用程式的時間:大約3小時
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月27日

So happy and motivated to receive such a high appreciation from you for our service, thank you so much 😍 Just drop Linda and our supporters a message anytime, we promise to help you make the best use of our app. Regards, Flora.

2023年3月27日

Good, mi tienda esta mucho mas rapida, el soporte es excelente, me ayudaron mucho, realmente es 10/10.

HEY TECH
秘魯
使用應用程式的時間:21分鐘
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月27日

Estamos muy emocionados por su amabilidad de dejarnos esta increíble reseña 💟 Muy contentos de que nuestros seguidores le hayan brindado una valiosa ayuda. No dude en hablar con nosotros en el canal Live-Chat, respondemos en cualquier momento para ayudarlo. Saludos, Hana.

2023年3月27日

Really helpful I enjoyed the services of the search pie. And the team of search pie really helpfull they answer me quickly.

golounge
英國
使用應用程式的時間:16分鐘
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月27日

Let me on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us 😊 It is such an honor to work with you. Don't forget that our team is always there to support you as best we can. Just drop us a line whenever you need! Sincerely, Jason.

2023年3月26日

Madelyn has been extremely helpful with increasing speed optimization for my store and looking in to SEO for my store too. Madelyn's communication with me has been amazing. So quick and easy to chat to instantly. I highly recommend SearchPie to help with your store's performance.

Luxe Blooms by Bec
澳洲
使用應用程式的時間:大約1小時
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月26日

Nothing is more precious for us than seeing the kind feedback from a valuable customer like you 💝 Madelyn and our support team are very delighted to know that their efforts could make you satisifed. Please stay connected with us in Live Chat so that we can back you up with any SEO questions or requests. All the best, Gina.

2023年3月25日

24/7 customer support is great. The app is easy to navigate.

Dezinetees
使用應用程式的時間:大約1小時
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月26日

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts 😊The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your SEO journey. Your satisfaction is what we always try to bring, so if you need more help, just drop us a message in the Live chat and we will help you right away! All the best, Sophie.

編輯時間:2023年3月25日

I highly recommend this app, its performance is unparalleled, super responsive, and extremely user-friendly. offers a range of pricing plans to meet different needs and budgets. Last but not least, the customer support provided by this app is simply incredible. The team behind the app is always ready to help, and they go above and beyond to ensure that their users are satisfied. Whether you need help with a technical issue, want to suggest a new feature, or simply have a question, the customer support team is always there to assist you. Thanks, Madelyn :)

HM-Concept
迦納
使用應用程式的時間:3個月
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月26日

We do really appreciate the time you took to write such a heartily review 😍 We’re so happy that you find our support helpful. If you need any further assistance, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat. Madelyn and our support team would love to continue providing great service to lovely customers like you. Best regards, Wendy.

2023年3月25日

hana is awesome, i love here so much and i love this app as it help me to be on top 10 of google search

Naily
埃及
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
Secomapp 已回覆 2023年3月26日

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with our app 💟 We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for Hana and our team. Just have a talk with our team via Live chat whenever you need our assistance. Regards, Madelyn.