SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Viakix

This app over-rode our existing alt text without any warning. If you have already done work with your alt text, I would not use this app. Buyer Beware!

April 13, 2022

Update April 16, 2022

Dear Adam from Viakix team,

We would like to hear from you to keep helping you settle your situation with SEO Alt-tag.

From what’ve been discussed with Shopify supporter, we hope you understand the app is just following your order to do it, not working with error and feel easy enough to let us serve you fix the situation.

Our manager also sent you a sorry email with further details. Please check your mailbox for an email from Lea (lea@secomapp.com). Thank you and look forward to your reply!

----------------------------

Dear Adam from Viakix team,

We're really sorry for the unexpected inconvenience caused to you. You’re leaving so quickly that we haven’t had a full chance to back you up.

About this ALT text, we do contact Shopify about this, and they're checking on their end right now. Please asap check our follow-up email which clarifies more about your store's situation. We"ll work our best to settle this properly for you. Thank you so much!

Jenston Girl

I just realized that this app that I pay $80 a month for hasn't been submitting my sitemap to Google for weeks now. WEEKS!! Then when I contact them about it, they are going to say I can manually submit it. WHY!! when I'm paying $80 per month for this app to do it. They advertise instance indexing. BS! You are going to have to wait 3 months like with every other SEO app. They are charging $300 for a speed service they can't provide. I'm going back to my old SEO app that's more helpful and costs a lot less.

February 7, 2022

Dear Jenston Girl admin,

If only we could express how deeply sorry we feel for your inconvenient experience.

As you might be aware that sitemaps are crawled by Shopify, though our app already help it submitted for you already, your Sitemap seemed too large for Google to update it all yet. Please kindly wait for the update from Google because it all depends on the Google bots. You can see more information here https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/3280971/couldn-t-fetch-sitemap-s?hl=en

Regarding the Speed service, after carefully investigating your site seeing that there are too many third-party codes which we shouldn't interfere for the sake of your site's structure, we have quickly notified and fully refunded for you.

Again we are so sorry that our service did not meet your expectation. But please kindly understand that we always and will try to work and think for your best. Please check our follow-up email and keep in touch for further more backup we're delivering to you.

RAW Copenhagen

Have used the app for app 2 months, and my SEO is worse than ever, so am deleting it now. Initially the help was 5 star quality, however, upon leaving a review, which you are asked for daily upon signing up, the service level drops significantly, even on the paid plan

February 7, 2022

Update February 9, 2022

Hi Karina, it's Jason - your supporter from Day 1.

I'm so sorry for your unhappy experience and so sad that you decided to leave. I've re-read the whole story working on another way to back you up best properly. Could you mind checking on my latest email with specific advice?

Waiting for your response. I'm always here for your second chance.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Karina from RAW Copenhagen team,

We truly apologize for your unexpected experience with our app. You’re leaving so quickly that we haven’t had a full chance to back you up. Please asap check our follow-up email which clarifies more about your store's situation. We"ll work our best for all problems to be settled properly for you. Thank you so much.

Japan Knife Shop

This is a disappointing app. This app didn't help improve SEO. What's more, I had a bad experince by their customer service. When we uninstall the app, title tag and meta description were caused problem. We asked them to fix them, but they deleted title tag and meta description from all pages of our site. They did not notice that even though we emailed a couple of times. We emailed them to fix the code, but they did not response. They did not notice the problem caused by them. I had to fix the code broken by them. It's a bad experience.

August 21, 2021

Dear Japan Knife Shop team,

I appreciate you letting me know about your unexpected experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and I apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

We replied all your email but the replies seemed not well-delivered to you. Our app didn't delete your SEO tags, and our dev has cleared all codes fo the app on your theme, which means all your SEO tags are back to Shopify default.

We have sent you a follow-up email on this issue, please check your email inbox and give us another chance to bring you a better experience with our app. Thank you very much!

Truly

This app only looks at your product description, not at the actual SEO copy written in Shopify. If you want to look at that by-product you need to copy and paste it.

August 20, 2021

Dear Trulylifestyle admin,

We’re sorry for your unexpected experience. You’re leaving so quickly that we haven’t had a full chance to back you up. Please asap check our follow-up email which shows you how our expert can help handle your request exactly as you mentioned here. Thank you so much.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Furnitica

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! After installing the free version, all my Meat Titles are removed and my domain name is there instead of titles, after removing the app, I can't make any changes on my pages and categories. This is dangerous!

February 14, 2021

So sorry for your unhappy experience. However, our team has checked and found that you have not used any feature relating to Title and Description with the app yet. The issue was investigated to be caused by an improper theme copying, not for the app originally. And we highly recommend any merchant not copying the theme manually like that so the app will be working smoothly. One support mail has just been sent to you with details to help you get out of the situation quickly. Please respond to the mail (support@secomapp.com) so we can continue to back you up asap.

Black Peek-a-Boo

i have not used the app yet. just downloaded the app and already got a rate reply. which i canot pass until i have been forced to write in this box

January 10, 2021

Hello there,
Quick-start is one-time shown for very new customers. It helps you have the first impression of the easy and friendly use of the app.
Besides, with just a few clicks there, some SEO issues from your site have been truly fixed.
Sure, you can skip the review step right on the Quick start. There're buttons for you to do so. It's also shown once so when you refresh or reopen the app, it will not have a chance to bother you at all.
Thanks

NO COMPLY

Google rated us pretty bad for an obvious reason. The App tells us it is all great, what definately is not the case..

October 26, 2020

Because our app just helps you cover SEO onpage while Google bases on other factors to rate your website like performance, link spammer, hacking issues..., many of which might be handled by the website owner only. We believe all authentic sources will show similar SEO points as ours, for example, from this ref link: https://web.dev/measure showing that your SEO is pretty high at over 95. Could you please let us know your specific problems listed from your Google source, so we may consult you a proper solution? Just drop us an email to support@secomapp.com. Thanks

myCigara

Poor app not made for all themes with errors. Support although good did not sort out issues and added that it would take future update to implement fix.

October 6, 2020

We're truly sorry for your unhappy experience. Your requests have been carefully reviewed. Problems with the theme might be due to a misunderstanding. No worries, we'll follow you up to make things clear.

Two Words One Finger

oh my gosh, DO NOT USE! It erased all of my product photos on my site. Can't get anyone to get back to me.

September 23, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that issues happened to your store. However, SEO Booster app does not have any functions that can delete images from your website. We've also sent you a request to access your store to find out the true cause of this problem. Please check our follow-up email and grant us the access so we can back you up further.

Previous 1 3