SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 2094 reviews

Blossom-Decor

Thank you Anne for your support and the way you provided help was amazing.
you was clear in explaining the questions I asked about SEO. Thank you, having support from amazing people like you is needed :) xx

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely 5-star review ❤️ It was a pleasure for Anne and our team to work with you and we are happy that we managed to assist you with your SEO concerns.

Don't forget to contact Anne and our dedicated and friendly support team by dropping us a message via Livechat whenever you need our help!

Linda - SEO Booster team

Red Flag

Location Hong Kong SAR

At first it was little complicated, however they have a step by step instructions how to navigate and make changes to improve the website. The Customer Support Hana is extremely helpful and fixed our complicated tech website issue very effectively and replies extremely fast. She have great recommendations and highly I suggest this app.

July 1, 2022

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your wonderful thoughts 🤩 Hana and our team are so happy to hear such kind words from you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you want via email and Live chat channel. We're all looking forward to your next visit!

Anne - SEO Booster team

12 Parsecs Designs

A bit pricey, but even the free plan is fantastic. I gotta say it made putting in meta tags super easy and fast, and scanned my site for broken links and other issues. Very useful tool.

June 30, 2022

Thank you a ton for your amazing feedback to our app 💟 SEO Booster is born to help you optimize SEO with ease and convenience and we're so happy that we could deliver this to you.

Whenever you need help with SEO, please drop a message in Live Chat channel in-app. We're so happy to help you out in minutes.

Jason - SEO Booster team

JAH Naturalia Limited

This is a very good, intuitive app and the support is just great, they go above and beyond to help you. Thank you guys, keep up the good work! <3

June 30, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review 🥰

Rest assured that we will try to improve the app to be the most user-friendly SEO app and be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just stay connected with our close support via Live chat anytime!

Flora - SEO Booster team

JOYLLIA

Location Luxembourg

We would like to thank you for the amazing team SEO Booster that did many great jobs to our website with incredible support and is always here to help you in case. We choose the "Speed up plan" cause of the very slow website and the result was just excellent, they improve more than 80% the speed of the store and we clearly feel it. We thank you "Jason" for managing the project with a very talented team. I can only recommend going with this team if you need serious and real improvement on your website. Always a pleasure to work with us. One of the best apps and team on the Shopify store.

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback 💚 Our whole team are overwhelmed with joy after reading your kind words. It means a lot to us, especially Jason.

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about SEO Booster app and the speed service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well!

We're looking forward to supporting you again soon, just drop us a question anytime you want!

Gina - SEO Booster team

maisonoir

Location New Zealand

this is a great app for boosting your store SEO and very user friendly . Great job at creating SEO BOOSTER

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you satisfied with our app's service ✨

If you have any questions or queries, please let our supporters know via Live chat window.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Lil Creations

Location New Zealand

I am just a beginner with SEO. Just installing this app and getting to understand the basic SEO is very helpful

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this nice review 😍! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and the service everyday!

We will always be waiting to assist you, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app whenever you need us!

Anne - SEO Booster team

M&S Shopps

i have installed this app and i really like it the team helps alot to teach how to fix errors in your SEO part the thing I would love them to do is I hope they would add a button to fix the issue so they can do it when u click on it then u get the site boosted since I am paying for the unlimited I think its better if they do the work for you cause I have to do that by myself it tells me what to fix but it does not fix it. but Jason was nice by sending some issues to the Technion to fix it and they did great that all what i recommend so far i am happy with the app and the service great customer service

June 27, 2022

We're really thrilled by your kindness to leave us a review 💝

Our SEO Booster team always try our best to bring merchants prompt and useful support so that you can take most advantage of the app, and we're so glad to be your chosen app.

While you're exploring our app, please don't hesitate to talk to Jason and our supporters anytime in Live-Chat channel for direct and instant assistance. We're responsive anytime to help you "master" SEO Booster.

Flora - SEO Booster team

I used to pay people on Fiverr to help me with SEO and structured my Shopify store, and now i have somebody to assist me directly with this app. I never had such support with an app before! I literally send a message and a real person helps me directly, i can ask any questions and they are honest and really help me !

June 27, 2022

We're so touched to see your wonderful review today 😊 Our goal is to help you save effort & expense with SEO and to satisfy you to the fullest with the app, and your nice words are the greatest joy for us, thank you so much!

Please don't hesitate to talk with our support team anytime in Live Chat button in-app for quick and direct support! We are always at your service.

Linda - SEO Booster team

HeliDirect

I used the Speed Up service from SEO Booster and the results are more than I expected. Our website is quite slow initially, and the team at SEO Booster are able to make the site runs much faster. Our mobile was at 10-15, and now speed at 50+. Our desktop speed from 30 to 90+ (Speed from Google PageSpeed). Amazing. You should try their service to make your site runs faster and get more sales !! Worth the investment

June 25, 2022

Good day to you, Sam!

Thank you for your great review and the kind words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of SEO Booster 💛

We always strive to create a useful and effective SEO & speed solution, and nothing is more precious for us than receiving the appreciation from you.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our team in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you to boost SEO to the fullest anytime!

Hana - SEO Booster team