SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 1, 2020

I just installed it today and I very much hope that it brings good results to my website. Fingers Crossed.

Sama Home Furnishings
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 1, 2020

I used this app to help me increase traffic and sales. It helped drive potential customers to my store and increase sales.

Eos Foods
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 1, 2020

So far,so good. I just insatalled this app and it has been easy to use so far. I need to try it out longer to decide if it deserves 5 star. But,If it does what it claims to do, i think it will really help with sales. I.m loking forward to using this new app to help in my SEO area.

Eye Zone USA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 31, 2020

love it so easy not exactly sure what it did but it improved something and did some things so yay for that. prrr

gng.shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 30, 2020

This is a good app for using every new web store owner If they do not have much knowledge about SEO, this is answer for them.

Ceylon Teamax
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 29, 2020

seems fine till now , they pprivided without limitations and im currently writing s review to acess my first campaing

Fitness hub 966
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 28, 2020

I use this app to help clean up and fix mistakes on my new page I don't like how you can manage my orders

Kingz crown clothing co.
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 28, 2020

Nothing really, it's pretty straightforward. If you don't know much about SEO or how to drive traffic to your shopify site, this is a good place to start.

Canine Athletes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2020

New to this app but it's good so far. I will post an update in another week or two. Hopefully, it meets my needs.

SHOPCAWTHON.COM
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 27, 2020

WORKS LIKE MAGIC will recommend to use on your site. i hope it will work to optimize your seo score on google

Virgin Expressions