SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Virgin Expressions

WORKS LIKE MAGIC will recommend to use on your site. i hope it will work to optimize your seo score on google

Presidential Brand (R)

I love the app smooth easy to use.SEO Boosters a must-have for your Shopify store, This app makes it easy with auto SEO.

SoloweShop

I enjoyed the app. The app allowed me to confidently correct errors.
It is a great app for beginners that have no clue how to manually adjust marketing tools on the site.

Amerai Shop

SEO is completely new to me and this SEO Booster - SEO Marketing App is helping me to fix and learn what I don't know that I don't know! Thank you.

Lynn Marie Boutique

It has helped me become more visible. I am noticing more foot traffic organic. I can’t wait to watch everything grow even more.

Cemarose Children's Fashion Boutique

great tool easy to setup. hope have some more customization in the future for developers. The current build is way to simple

Oski and Lottie

really good, soooooooo good. really good. really good, really really really really gooooooooooooooooo

StaalCentrum

Easy to use and set-up so far, I chose for 4 stars because I am not sure about the results yet. Will update this in the near future.

Nature-Will

I like this application and helped a lot for us. But the price is quite expensive so i am still considering to purchase

Durian Queens SG

Easy to use, but i'm still learning the basics. Diving right in can be a bit confusing, I hope there would be explanations on what each action does