SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto Boost Holiday traffic from Google SEO. Support Chat 24/7

Dance Merchant

I use this app to improve my store's SEO. The features are very user-friendly and easy to use and understand. Eden in the support team was very professional and patient and helped in guiding me through the entire functions and process. By far the best SEO app I have used on Shopify.

Dear Dance Merchant,

Nothing is more precious for us than see the kind feedback from our valuable customers. Eden and our app developers would be very happy to know that their efforts could make you satisifed and boost your store's SEO. We strive to bring the best service to every merchant and your feedback has helped spread the word.

Please stay connected with us in Live Chat in-app so that we can back you up with any SEO questions or requests. It's our goal to support you and to help you take the fullest advantage of our application.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Gina - SEO Booster team

TayMogo

Very good, Hana customer service took the initiative to contact me and helped me solve some seo optimization problems.

Good day TayMogo team!

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review ✨!

We really appreciate that we have such responsive customers as you. It is a great joy for the whole team that you are satisfied with our SEO tool and highly appreciated our customer service.

Hana is always online and she is very happy to see customers being satisfied with her effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable! So feel free to drop us a message whenever you need our littlest help!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

LuxeLabel

So quick and easy - downloaded it and it started fixing on my page right away. Best SEO app so far, I definitely recommend

Dear LuxeLabel,

We're super happy to see your review today. Your kind words are the biggest motivation for our work spirit!

We know time is valuable for you as business owners, so we always try our hardest to provide you with a quick and efficent SEO solution. Your kind review lets us know we're on the right track, and we promise to work harder to bring you the best service that we have.

Please don't hesitate to talk with our friendly support team in Live Chat in-app for any SEO questions. We're so happy to help and guide you to boost SEO for free.

Eden - SEO Booster team

Natureltopia

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good goodgoodgoodgood

August 10, 2021

Hi Natureltopia team,

We would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for your kind words. It's our pleasure to go along with you on your SEO journey. We have been constantly improving SEO Booster to make it better day by day, so if you have any questions or there's anything we can help, leave us a message via Livechat.

We are always more than happy to support you!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Ashley's Custom Creations

I love it so far, it has been super duper easy. I have no experience with this kind of thing. But they made it easy

August 10, 2021

Dear Ashley's Custom Creations,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! I am so happy that you found the SEO Booster app easy-to-use for you. Our app is definitely made for new guys with SEO like you so it should be really easy for you not to freak out at all. We promise to never stop trying to improve our product and service to you.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with, we are online 24/7 and get ready to support you any time <3

Lea - SEO Booster team

Prodotti Herbalife Online

So simply to USE. I understand anything of SEO. But APP is completely automatic. I can see the difference of my positioning on Google in four days. A lot of Snippet too. And after payment my site is 10 times faster (mobile version) because App installed AMP automatically. 10 STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so satisfied

Dear Prodotti Herbalife Online,

We're super thankful for your kind words about our app. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying SEO Booster and having such an awesome experience with the app features. This is the biggest motivation to our developers, who always work their best to bring a use-friendly and efficient SEO solution to you. They would be very glad to hear your sweet encouragement ^^

And to make your SEO journey even more awesome, why not shoot us a message in Live Chat in-app? Our friendly support staff are always responsive and very happy to help you boost SEO for free. Talk to us now!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Le Alpha

I just started and seems simple to use. I downloaded the app and followed the steps as indicated. Once I was complete the app uploaded everything for my review before finalizing.

Dear Le Alpha,

Thank you so much for your wondeful review. We couldn't ask for a bigger joy than seeing the lovely feedback from our dear customers.

We do work hard to make the app easy-to-use as much as possible and your sweet words let us know that our efforts did pay off. And please don't hesitate to give us a shout whenever you have any questions or queries with SEO. It's our goal and pleasure to talk with you, and to guide you take the fullest advantage of our application.

Hori - SEO Booster team

ST3W-@RT'S BEST REQUEST

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Dearest ST3W-@RT'S BEST REQUEST team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this positive review. 💕

We are glad we were able to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction with our service is one of the best compliments for us. Thank you for choosing and trusting SEO Booster. It was a pleasure to work with your team and we look forward to support you more in SEO and achieve your SEO success.

Don't forget to give us a shout via Livechat channel whenever you need our help. We are more than happy to support you!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Noemi Flowers

Excelente app Excelente app Excelente app Excelente appExcelente appExcelente appExcelente appExcelente app Excelente app Excelente app Excelente appExcelente app

Hi Noemi Flowers team,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. 😊

The whole SEO Booster team is working hard to deliver the best possible SEO tool with poweful features and great experience, and it is true pleasure when we see results and appreciation from you.

If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know by dropping us a message via Livechat.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Portronics

Support from Gina is great. Just added the App, hoping for good result. Some of the features are really good like app decide feature. Hopefully they improve it more better in future.

Hey Portronics,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! It means so much when our best customers share their honest experiences.

It was truly a pleasure for us to assist you on your SEO journey, and I'm very glad to know that you are satisfied with the in-app features and the assistance from our Gina. Long-term care is needed when managing SEO tasks, so please let us be your value companion, your SEO will be improved day by day.

I really hope you keep enjoying our app and wish you all the best with your store. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Hana - SEO Booster team