Search Me: SEO Booster & Speed

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Sitemap, AMP, Schema, Speed

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

gujjufactory.in

Location India

very good app for quick seo development, and with in short time period your website seo will improve and storng...

orca.active

Location Singapore

great app, really intuitive and helped the site to navigate through the different google searches on the web

TARIAN EYEWEAR

Location France
Time spent using app 5 minutes

une application très professionnelle mais tout est dans la version payante qui peut s'avérer chère.

TINY BABY INDIA

Location India

i used this app its work good free version can help you get somethings correct saving alot of time for us

Famousamos Store

Location Germany

I have just installed the App but frankly i do not have a clue what got fixed. I will find out when i check my Google ratings & Ads.. Thanks that it works. I have hard other experiences here on Shopify.

jarbarlar

Location Singapore

save my time! its my first time on shopify and online e commerce so seo booster really educate me well on seo

Cape Diamond Exchange

Location South Africa

The app was simple to use, and it seemed to fix a few issues i had without much that i needed to do.
with a few clicks it handled what it needed. one thing that i noticed was that it optimized only 50 images. not sure why only 50 and not the rest...

Jossel&Co

Time spent using app 15 minutes

this app seems very easy to use and its integration into my store was smooth. I hope to see results very soon.

Team Blazers

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Took me a while to understand how to use this but I am a fan now. Definitely want to share this with my friends and other pages

Mountain Leathers

The app provides a seamless service leaving me one less thing to have to think about which is a wonderful thing.