SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

God Is The Goat

Love it! its truly awesome. Don't miss out on this app ans all of it's wonderful features. Get the app now.

trendycyprus.com

good and helpfull hope to enjoy benefits of this app as i hope it will help google ranking and visibility

LDN Overstock

great store thank you for the free attempt at looking to see how it all woeks with youthank toy again

Low & Slow Barbecue Co.

Very easy to use the app. and extremely fast. I am interested to see how the store ranks now that the changes have been made.

JoyzBoutiques

joyzboutiques.com

App very useful, initially dont understand it, but later figure it out.
Hope this help my site.
Thanks

Kbears Koffee

I am just starting out with my online store and this app has helped immensely with SEO settings. :)

Monduber Skate Shop

Pretty good so far. Will need more testing because some things don't seem to work but so far getting some good insight.

We Are Flags

There's a learning curve, but with a little tinkering can be learned quickly. Just installed today, I already had a lot of SEO correct and optimized, however, I was able to see some issues needing addressed I would have missed without the app. The app isn't super clear on what it does when "fixing" the issue and showing it's fixed without redoing the test or scan. Only reasons 4 stars. Time will tell if this app will provide 5 star results, but I'm optimistic in this helping my eCommerce site. Thanks!

SteelJoy!

I used this app to help optimize my site. I am happy with the results and I was glad that this app exist, thanks

Grill Your Ass Off

A good app so far easy to use and automatic. Some of the parts and terms are hard to understand so I have reached out to the support team and will see what happens.