SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

Frankie Nose

Just opened my Shopify store and found this app. Makes is SO easy to optimize your SEO. So far so good!

DailyCarelife

so far so good and free, my side had lots of different errors, which seo booster sorted out instantly

Heather Jordan Jewelry

Easily installed. I will return to update my review after it's run for a while to detail how useful and effective it was.

Tap2Weed

I just installed this app and it already is making changes in my site I would never have a clue.....

LuxuryKnotsPH

I just installed the app and let's see what this app has to offer in the next few months. Will propably update this review after

Smiles & Style fashion Store

Very good app

VAC HACK

I appreciate the descriptive explanations of what what needs to be done and how it's going to be executed

Elixir & Co.

Helped fix some missing elements for google analytics and Json files! plus increased traffic to my site! win win!!

VapeTasticss

this app is so amazing it helped me with my seo, i can't belive that this what it says. I love this app im amazed at the results. i enjoyed that it helped me fix some issues with my site.

hohaw

Hello
  I have a single product store on shopify, I published my product on Facebook Ads but for now, I have not made any sales
I read the trends of the application, it's good.
I am a beginner, I will see with time