SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

cool essentials_freak

This optimization really is fast and it clearly explains their purpose for each of their sections. Really looking forward to the results.

VidaDeCalle

I have been looking at seo on my store for weeks and couldnt solve the problems.. urls to long .. urls to short.. missing meta data x 120 pages :( ETC ETC.... This app does it all !! so fast !! within 30 min my store was 100% seo perfect......JSON LD ..DONE !! META DATA ..DONE!! TITLES !! DONE WOW !! So this is a massive 5 STARS for a free app that saves weeks of work. Well done guys !!!

Top Dead Center Fabrications

super simple and helpful app for new shopifiy stores, and anyone with limited SEO experience highly recommended

Fatt Joes

This is such an easy app and its free. So simple to install gotta love it. I had no issues with use and easy. I would recommend to all.

Christmas Songs & Carols

Extremely easy to use and gives you really good clarity around basic SEO principles. Recommend using this app!

ZoLu Constructs

The app was very easy to install. It check your website very quickly and shows you any problems with your site. After it tells you what the problems are, the app repairs them. I just installed it but everything went so smoothly. Now, I'm just going to wait to see whether traffic improves.

Bamagate

Great and free to use app. I recommend others to use. No extra cost. User friendly. All features available

Achat d'images numériques!

Nice SEO booster help for anybody. Almost is free, is perfect. Simply use and many fonction, tank you!!

Smoke A Lot Depot

I've only just installed the app this morning, but I understand all that it did for the site. It was super fast. Took me literally 5 minutes to complete all the search engine optimization updates. Although I am familiar with SEO, you don't have to be an expert at all. The improvements this app made to my site will definitely help get it exposure in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. Plus, it was completely FREE! I love it! Thanks!

AUZAL

I like it, it helped me to improve my store a lot. If you are not a pro develooper use it and you will reach store score like a pro :)