Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

XoXo Cosmetics

Easy peasy! Love it. Dont know much about seo...its all done for by the app. Thanks for this amazing.

Norvia Nutrition

Working fine! In a few minutes everything is fixed. You don't need to be an expert to make this happen.

Penny and Hoover's Pig Pen

I used this app to check my SEO. It was a simple process to click through. Now to see if it helps boost sales.

Shop@Peterpan

LiveXStyle

So far so good, no issue yet. Nothing beats the price of free. Now only time will tell if this boost the sales

trendyviva

our store trendyviva.com get and helpful for non technical store owners, best app for seo also it will tell us how google is take our website.

The Rabee’s Styles

I compare different apps. seo booster seems a nice app with free price! And i very very appreciate customer service especially Natsu. i asked a lot of questions and with my suggestion. They replied and helped me fix it very fast.

Zen Stick Concept

i am using this up to help fix all my SEO issues for my clothing store zenstickconcept.com Greatapp!

Bougie Bars & Bubbles Co.

Excellent! Thank you for your help. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I hope it will draw more traffic to our website.

Why So Jewelry

They said they will update the app in the following month with a big advancement. Looking forward to the upgrade!