SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

the spaceheros

Time spent using app 1 day

excellent I love the app and how easy it is to use. I am very amazed at the whole experience I love it

Sheavel Lemuelle

Like how easy the app was to use and how easy everything was finished. I will be working with this app more and will come back to do an update on it.

Habyts

I love the help this app has given me I was lost and then I added this and not in back on the 4ifbt

Royfort

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nice app! Love using it for SEO, it does the job and the team is very friendly. It works great for SEO and I use it all the time

Reo's Boutique

Wow ! I used this app for a sitemap and got so much more. Checked for broken links throughout our site, checked for long titles and meta tags. Outstanding. I will be using this app non-stop. Two Thumbs up. Keep up the great work.

kookooshop.com

Location Greece

A must have SEO app! It does almost everything automatically. It fixed many issues of my store with just a click!

ahmedabadtrunk.in

Location India

hello team great work keep up the good work, thanks for the beutifully designed app, i just love this app very muck thanks once again

BLACK LANES

Location Sweden

The app really helped me understand and gve me tips and ideas about how to go forward. Most of it was fixed for free. Andreas

Melina's Bowtique LLC

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Thank you for creating an app for the non-SEO knowing community! This is truly a God-Send. Highly recommend!

HERLINDABOUTIQ-STORE

I love it. It did t
Help me a lot to fix my store. Its a great value to have it. In happy with my investment