SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

November 9, 2019

TeccLink
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 9, 2019

Nice!! I just installed this app and found that I have a plethora of omissions. Looking to correct now!! superb!!

SHIRTBAG
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2019

Best app! The most important --> its for free! Not many apps are for free nowadays! I will definitly keep this one, cause it helps you a lot with SEO.

memana.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 8, 2019

very helpful for me, the best seo app in shopify. my store will going in another level... :)have a nice day

EVESSEN
Greece
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 8, 2019

Really easy and some useful tools. Would definitely recommend to other users of shopify. It was really good

ICAM Manufacturing Solutions
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
November 8, 2019

Apenas estoy empezando con ella, pero me gusta lo que veo, comparando esta app con las otras que hay de seo.

verdeporvenir
Andorra
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 7, 2019

you guys are doing a pretty impressive job, please I really need your help in terms of SEO to improve my ranking as well as backlist

StyleLure
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 7, 2019

Love this app, Higly recommed to the store owners who want to improve the seo but don't know much about it.

Bad Bitch Beauty
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2019

Works great so far! Haven't had any issues with the set up - spending more time to really familiar myself with the app but no complaints so far!

ivy & pine