SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

We Are Flags

There's a learning curve, but with a little tinkering can be learned quickly. Just installed today, I already had a lot of SEO correct and optimized, however, I was able to see some issues needing addressed I would have missed without the app. The app isn't super clear on what it does when "fixing" the issue and showing it's fixed without redoing the test or scan. Only reasons 4 stars. Time will tell if this app will provide 5 star results, but I'm optimistic in this helping my eCommerce site. Thanks!

SteelJoy!

I used this app to help optimize my site. I am happy with the results and I was glad that this app exist, thanks

Grill Your Ass Off

A good app so far easy to use and automatic. Some of the parts and terms are hard to understand so I have reached out to the support team and will see what happens.

Hunting & 4x4 Australia

Yeah nah not bad, helped my site get found on Google so yeah can't complain. For a free plan it goes pretty good let's put it that way

Nave Shop

fine and super quick. especially as a beginner - optimizations are automatic but their requirement is explained which helps me alot

CbdBenefit4u

it help me to optimize my shop realy in minute
easy to use and food free plan................................................................................................

Blackhead Clothing

I have just installed the app and it is easy to use. So far so good on the free plan. May upgrade plan in the future after I have used it longer.

Streetgrid

used only a free version of it, but actually it did something useful with google console that I wasn't aware of before.

Posh Drinks

Love this app so far, very easy to use. This is my first ever shopify store so there is much that I do not know yet and this app has helped to do some things that would have taken me a lot of time to do on my own

Roe's Retail

Great app and very easy to us. Great and affordable for those who are looking to get started and grow.