SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

K9Boxer

SEO Booster gives detailed info to help my website SEO friendly. Plus the app is free to use so go ahead and use it. Highly recommended.

Hydrafil, Inc

excellent app, very fast and efficient, thanks eric. will definately recommend the app to other users.

Heart Entrepreneurs

So Fast, unbelievable. Thank you so much! It was user friendly, read the description of why I was clicking Fix It, and then clicked on Fix It and it was done for me, for free.

Block & Crate

Thanks very much, team for what seems to be a great app. I hope to see results coming through soon.

Unik Inc

We use this app to help with our SEO, for detecting and fixing any possible issues. It's fantastic and really does most the work for you. I like the fact it's a click of a button to diagnose your entire website. The only thing I noticed was their image optimizer app was removed from our list of apps, might not be related though. Will follow up and see why that may have happened.

HEALTHQUEST AED and CPR

I have used SEO booster on various sites and it takes the guess work out of SEO. Very simple to use.

BliingOnline

The scan for broken links does not come to a conclusion - the scanning has been going on for 2 hours with no result? I hope that one of your Gurus can assist me with this.

E-Truck Equipment

Very simple to use. Pretty much just click and it's done. This app has saved me countless time doing this manually. Great job, devs.

Sira Print Inc.

Easy to use. great support, would recommend this app for all stores. specially that we all need seo boost in this season.

AUTOID

Great app. Helped out SEO massively. Who could argue or say no to a free app?