Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Made En Moroc

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Love this app! It has helped me increase my SEO and page views by a lot. Super grateful for this service.

Daily Hijab

Location Netherlands

Really easy to use, free of charge, couldn't wish for anything else. I recommend this app for sure.

MINDS: Modern Interiors Network - Design Source

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Wow !!! That was fast. Initial setup was very easy. Let's see if we can see improvements after this.

vixrox clothing

This app appears to be pretty good. Lots of free features that perform above many paid apps that I have tried.

CG Limited

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and sorted in less than 5 minutes. fixed all errors with my SEO. Would definitely recommend

OffLineLeather

Location Italy

Good app, it helps you understanding what improvements you need for a good placement on the search engines

Coral Sand Adventures

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app has helped us increase traffic for free! You can't beat that. Thank you for all the support!

Black Lava Vape

This app is seriously awesome!! I am not sure why it is free. SEO is a beast, and this app makes it simple.

Monique Lynn

Lets see how this free app works!? Hoping its helpful and will increase traffic to my online accessory shop****UPDATE***Super easy to use! And my flow of traffic has already picked up!

I Spy A Simple Life

good so far, seems easy to use but only time will tell how effective it is when it comes to search engine optimisation