Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1951 - 1960 of 2164 reviews

Paragonie

Location Nigeria

This is one of the simplest-to-setup apps that I have come across for my shopify store. It's super-easy to setup and actually there was no setup at all - the app did everything for me. All I needed to do was one single simple click of the mouse button at each "necessary stage", and the app simply "zapped'" the fix. Great app really.

Eselma

Location Sweden

Really super simple to use! Just installed so haven't gotten any results yet. But I really value the time saver!

Fireflies Designs

very easy to use :-) I am yet to see the results but I am impressed by the layout compared to other apps so far

Delia Skye

By far the best free SEO app! Super easy to use and very convenient. Great for beginners like me! Highly recommend!

MyShelfSG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pretty easy and quick to use. Highlights the errors and helps you rectify them. Let's give it some time to see if my traffic will increase!

Techneletix

Location South Africa

Super easy to use! I will give it a few weeks and see if my organic traffic grows. So far so good.

StickiPiggi’s™️ Infant Shoe Adhesives

This app is pretty amazing. It fixes all the issues in your shop and improves speed. I recommend this.

Ancientworld

I would say this app can make a very big difference to your SEO easy to set up follow prompts amazing thank you

Jamo Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Amazing app, works great and is quick. This is guaranteed to optimize your SEO and is free from any monthly costs.

Nazoda Hair

Location China

good11111111122222223333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333444444444444444444444444444555555