Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Verucaz, Inc.

Ive had some great customer support chats with Jason. He was extremely attentive, which is what I need. Many times I need one on one attention, Rather than being thrown a bunch of articles to read that I just get lost in. I haven't given 5 stars yet, because it's still early on and I'm waiting to see my SEO scores improving. Which they haven't yet. So the 4 stars is for the excellent customer service that Ive been receiving so far.

January 8, 2022

We are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review from Verucaz, Inc. team! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Our main focus is to serve your requirements with our SEO Booster and effective assistance. We are honored to have you as our beloved customer. It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through this time and please be sure that we will go above and beyond to keep it up.

We would like to earn your highest satisfaction, so please don't hesitate to give us a shout whenever you need our hand! Jason and our team is looking forward to your next visit!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Discount Eagle

Location Israel
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Still new Using this App, look like good, the installation is very quick and easy - I will give my feedback when I try it Thanks

December 10, 2021

Dear Discount Eagle team,

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster 💕

We're so happy to know that you've had a good experience with our app. We designed this app to help your SEO journey much easier and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

And as you're keeping an eye on our app's performance, why don't you give us a shout in Live-Chat button in-app? Our friendly support team are always available to help you out with any SEO questions and tasks in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Chroniclesbrand

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I love the app but the only thing i don't like about them is that they compulsory review and dont want me to proceed without the review

December 2, 2021

Hey dear Chroniclesbrand team,

It's so nice to hear that you love our app and service ❤ Thank you very much, it will definitely help other merchants know more about our service, and helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

About the review thing, we do have Exit button for you if you are not ready to leave a feedback yet, so it is actually not compulsory. You can check that again, we just only want to make sure everything with the app is okay with you 🤗

Our supporters are always online and very happy to walk you through every SEO step and answer all your questions, so please don't hesitate to contact us via Live chat window whenever you need us, so that we can help boost your SEO to the next level.

Looking forward to assist you soon!

Hana - SEO Booster team

おしゃれ白衣とスクラブの専門ブランド レピウス

Location Japan

If you have any questions about how to use SEO Booster or SEO measures, they will be very polite and helpful.

October 29, 2021

良い一日、草白衣とスクラブの専門ブランドレピウスチーム、

私たちにそのような良いフィードバックを残してくれてありがとう😊。

これまでのところ、SEOBoosterアプリとサポーターとの素晴らしい経験をしていただきありがとうございます。 私たちのサポートチームは、彼らがあなたを助けてくれたことを本当にうれしく思います。 SEOのサポートが必要な場合は、いつでもLivechatチャネル経由でお問い合わせいただけます。 チーム全体が可能な限り最高のサービスを提供するために一生懸命取り組んでいます、そして私たちがあなたからの結果と感謝を見るときそれは本当の喜びです。

良い一日をお過ごしください。 次回のご来店を心よりお待ちしております!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Chinatopbags

i live your service, i am new customer, pls tell me how to do seo, pls answer me my friend ok, good reviews

October 14, 2021

Hi there Chinatopbags team,

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

SEO Booster was designed with the idea that we would be able to help customers' business prosper with SEO marketing solution. Besides the app features, we are also proud to have an enthusiastic and dedicated support team. We are always eager to reach out to our customers and provide them with help any time! We have left you a message via our Livechat channel. Please login and get back to us so we can support you to boost your SEO better. Thank you 🥰

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Have an amazing day!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

SBA Baits

SO FAR SO GOOD, FREE VERSION GIVES VERY BASIC HELP BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND SEO THEN ITS A HUGE HELP!

September 28, 2021

Dearest SBA Baits team,

Thank you for spending your time for a feedback. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We really appreciate it 💚

Customer satisfaction is our top priority here at SEO Booster. We have always been working toward this goal since day one. Therefore, it's always good news to hear that our app has been able to help customers with SEO.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. We hope that we could accompany you for the rest of your SEO journey. Please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel or email whenever you need support. We're happy to be at your service.

Camouflage Junkie

Its only been a few days so im still getting to know what it can do. But Gina was very helpful with my seo issues .

September 28, 2021

Hello Camouflage Junkie team,

Our whole SEO Booster team are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements🥰.

Gina is jumping of happiness hearing that she could impress you with her helpful service. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants like you and we will go the extra mile to meet your expectations. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

We expresses gratitude to you for choosing us. Please contact us anytime you need assistance via Livechat window, we're always more than ready to help you out!

Have a wonderful day🎈

Hori - SEO Booster team

Medispasolutions

Location United Arab Emirates

I used this app to help me with SEO Boosting. I like the way it shows the issues and helps to resolve it.

September 16, 2021

Dear Yana at Medispasolutions team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words!

Our team are wel-noted that all this time you have been so cooperative and satisfied with our app features, which made our job a lot easier and more joyful. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued SEO Booster users like you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away and available anytime you need.

And thanks again for sharing your review with us and the community! 💖

Lea - SEO Booster team

SATIN-MINKS

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is working, bit I really cant give it a grade because Im waiting on something to update. I really do like it so far.

September 16, 2021

Good day SATIN-MINKS team!

Thank you for leaving us such a great review ❤️

It is great when you spent time experiencing the features of our app and we all hope that our SEO Booster app can help you save more time in SEO tasks as well as boost your SEO status of your online store. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. Rest assured that we are always here to assist you as best we can in your long-term SEO journey!

In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at Livechat channel. Just drop us a line and we're available for you anytime.

Jack Spades Athleisure

So far so good! I'll come back in a week to see how it's really working. Have to give it more chance to work but I like the easy one button click not a lot of technical.

September 4, 2021

Hi Jack Spades Athleisure Team,

Thank you so much for your review. So happy to know that you are enjoying SEO Booster so far!

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go an extra mile to help them achive their SEO goals. SEO is a long-term journey but we're always by your side in every step that you go via Live Chat channel in-app.

We really look forward to seeing you soon to share some SEO recommendations to boost your website and make best use of our application. Let's talk to us whenever you're available!

Best,