SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

Monique’s Bombshell Bling Boutique

I am still in the free trial of the app but so far very happy with it. Ran into a hiccup on first day and support was available to help resolve the issue quickly and without any headaches to me. Looking forward to seeing how this will improve my websites visibility. I have already seen some great improvements that were easy to implement.

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words to our app and the support team!
We're so happy to know that the issue was solved promtly and you already saw some first SEO improvements with our app!

Whenever you encounter any SEO issues or questions, drop us a message in Live Chat channel in-app, and we're more than happy to help you out in minutes! It's our goal to help you optimize your SEO to the fullest and enhance your site's visibility! Please stay connected with us so that we can help you to achieve faster SEO success :D

Hana - SEO Booster team

Honest Teez Clothing

So far so good. Am just testing out lighter ways to improve SEO. Lighter meaning less of a load on website overall. Seems to be better on load time/page speed. Will keep monitoring.

July 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster. We're so happy to know that you've had a good experience with our app. We designed this app to help your website Google-friendly and fast-speed and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

And as you're keeping an eye on our app's performance, why don't you give us a shout in Live-Chat button in-app? Our friendly support team are always available to help you out with any SEO questions and tasks in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Eden - SEO Booster team

Mind Habit Heart

I just installed the app and it seems good but it's too soon to tell how well it works but pretty easy to set up

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words! It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. I just want you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your SEO expectations. So please feel free to drop us a message through LiveChat whenever you need help.
Have a nice day and good luck with your sales!
Hori - SEO Booster team

White Rose Gift Shop

Easy. I’m just installing it, and was asked midpoint to review. I hope it’s all that’s promised, i.e. “free”. Now I have to get to 100 characters to proceed,

May 27, 2021

It's great that you had an easy start with our SEO app. Well begun is half done, let's believe so :) We really really care about your experience with our app. Only when you keep us updated about every step you go with SEO, our team can follow you up with a timely solution. Our team's goal is that you will never feel lonely in this hard SEO journey. So let's start with a click on our support chatbox right in-app and chat with us now ^^
PS: Yes, we confirm the free plan is always available here to help you start with SEO. And with all premium plans, you always have Free trial days to test them.

Chloe - SEO Booster app

DYMANZ GLAZE

I just received the app after a few clicks my SEO improved. I will give an update soon on additional results

May 26, 2021

So excited when someone new is counting on our SEO app. We do treasure each opportunity to assist you and complete ourselves =)) Yes, the first level with SEO is very simple, just optimize some basic factors on your website and your SEO is way better than doing nothing. We are by your side in every step you take with SEO. Why don't say Hi to our in-app staff now? :D

Chloe - SEO Booster team

129Boutique

SEO Booster REALLY WORK .............................................................................

May 26, 2021

We would like to say thank you for your time reviewing our app. It's lovely to know that our app helps your business somehow. We promise to improve your experience day by day. Please always suggest to us via our in-app chatbox the way to meet your expectation so we can be on the right track to serve you with our best.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Grace & Green

Just installed this app now. We will see how good this app is by 7 days free plan. If it works well, we will upgrade the plan!

May 25, 2021

Hey! Free plan is always free forever for you =)) When you're ready and like to try more set-and-forget functions, we more than welcome you to try upgraded plans. Within your free trial days, always chat to us any requests or queries, we'll show you a way to take the fullest advantage of those <3

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Kajun Embellishments

its fine i guess i just started using the app to help grow my business so i can't tell you much more than that

May 25, 2021

Great to hear from you from the very first step with our app, Kajun. One thing I can tell you right now is SEO will take time but it will take worthy time and our SEO app promises to save you much much time :D Play with the app because it's super easy and chat with us when needed because we're super happy if you do ^^
Gina - SEO Booster team

Tulum Coffee

Just downloaded this app by secomapp and it looks good. have been having some issues with google.. hope to solve it with this

May 25, 2021

Thank you for picking us to accompany you on SEO. You may learn that SEO and Google issues are tough to digest. Just always keep in touch with our team via convenient chat box and we will figure out the simplest solution for you.
Eden - SEO Booster team

Beautiful Black Baby

WILL COME BACK ANF FURTHER RATE THIS APP, SO FAR VERY EASY TO USE. I LOVED THAT IT TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO TO OPTIMIZE AND TO DO IT FOR ME, AWESOME