Search Me: SEO Booster & Speed

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Sitemap, AMP, Schema, Speed

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Arganier Noir

Great app! gives you all details you need about SEO and anything wrong with the set up of the store. + Amazing customer service.

August 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star feedback ✨ With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. Our team always accompanies your site, so please message us should any else concerns come up. Best, Anne.

Kim's Corner

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jason from SEO Booster spent some time explaining some basic SEO features to me today. His instructions were easy to follow and he had great suggestions to improving my website's SEO. I have enjoyed working on this site on my own, but there is a lot I still need to learn, this is a great way to do just that.

August 10, 2022

Jason and our team cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us! Thank you so much for such a glowing review 🤗 As ever, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with. All the best, Gina.

MECHA MENDEZ

Usé esta aplicación para mejorar el SEO de un sitio, y como tenía algunas dudas para modificar y mejorar algunas cuestiones, recurrí al soporte, en donde fui atendido por Linda, y su atención fue excelente. No solo resolvió mi duda, sino que me ayudó a mejorar otras cuestiones que no tenía en cuenta, brindándome todos los detalles necesarios y con mucha paciencia, aguardando a que realice los mismos y verificando que estaban hechos correctamente. Gracias a Linda por su profesional atención!

August 10, 2022

Un millón de gracias por tomarse el tiempo para darnos pensamientos tan maravillosos 🤩 ¡Linda y nuestro equipo aprecian cada cumplido increíble que nos ha dado! No dude en contactarnos en cualquier momento a través de la ventana de chat en vivo para que podamos brindarle más apoyo. Te deseo lo mejor, Hana.

Zurhy

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I got in contact with Krystal from support team to resolve my site SEO issues. She was very helpful and made sure I understood everything I was stepping into. She even re-directed me to dedicated technical team to resolve tag issues. Extremely pleased with the experience. Definitely recommend using this app and service if you are new to SEO.

August 10, 2022

It's absolutely wonderful to see your 5-star feedback 💖 Krystal and the whole team would like to send our thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. Please feel free to reach us anytime in Livechat! Best, Anne.

Ragyard

Time spent using app About 1 month

very helpful and friendly. Really helping us to understand SEO and how it can help our small business.

August 10, 2022

We truly appreciate your good words and feel overjoyed that you love our service 🥰 This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder! If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Kind regards, Linda.

STORE APT

Location India

Great supporting team. I am very happy to say that this is the first time I am getting quick and easy support from any app in Shopify app store.

August 10, 2022

We are overjoyed to learn that you found our support service great 💕 Our team is looking forward to providing you with an even better experience as you go through your journey, so just drop us a message anytime! Regards, Flora.

patylove.com

Location Austria

ich habe die App verwandet und es ist sehr gut.
ich würde gerne frau Gina Zu danken von Online Support.

August 8, 2022

Wir sind so froh zu wissen, dass Sie mit unserem App-Service und Gina's Unterstützung zufrieden waren 💛 Sie können uns gerne eine Nachricht schreiben, falls etwas anderes auftaucht. Wir sind immer für Sie da! Am besten, Anne.

金钥匙商业发展中心

Time spent using app About 2 hours

just talk to Linda and FLora today as I am a new user of their app. good response - helpful. I will continue to us the program

August 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 🥰 We pride ourselves in giving the best support to our merchants and we're overjoyed that you enjoy that much! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns. Best, Krystal.

Tewani Store

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to make my website more functional and to boost sales. My first click was amazing. I am so excited to try it out.

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous 5-star review 💚 So glad to hear that you are having a good start with our app. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact our supporters via Live chat window. All the best, Gina.

CUTE WEIRDOS UNIVERSE

It is amazing, especially the customer service is full of great people who really help and answer all your questions with patient and friendly. The dashboard is useful and the system is working. Also they have got lessons and explainations according to the your SEO knowledge level. It works, happy to have this service.

August 5, 2022

We would like to express our heartfelt thanks for your kind words 💖 It has elated us as our efforts in providing effective service has been recognized. If we can do anything else to help you, please keep us up to date. Best, Krystal.