SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. FREE PLAN FOREVER.

Dreamers Paradise

this app really helped me boost my pages score... i would recommend it to anyone that has a business page.

Leggings Sporty

I have no idea about SEO at all, but SEO Booster appears to have improved this for me. So I am happy.

Navy Vibes

Not only did I notice a major change in my site and its SEO score, I am more than pleased with the customer support provided by the team. Chloe was amazing and provided great assistance. Thank you SEO Booster!

KingdomOfClothing

If this app truly did what it claims to do, then I definitely suggest this app and would consider it to be a really great app that is simply but really effective

Nourish Canada

It was quick and easy to use ... just did its thing! Not sure if it helped but we will see what happens!!

Testar Australia

It works beautifully and it helps with the JSON-LD a lot. This is a big deal as the JSON is used for the Google rich result. The support is fast and efficient.

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

It's good ap with the feature that automatically resolve the SEO issues of the site. Now, I'm sure I have a better ranking at Google.

Woo Pig BBQ

I used this app to help me with SEO which is where I lacked. They have made my business more profitable

Lizard Queenz

its a pretty cool app havent really checked it out too much yet so will have to come back and adjust

Lupus 1 Stop Store & More

Easy to install. I used it to improve my SEO and have been pleased with the results thus far. After installing the app, all I had to do was a few clicks to make improvements.