SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 2088 reviews

Normal Normal

Location Germany

Customer services give me a lot of SEO-boosting suggestions, which I think are very useful. Let me see the effect!

June 21, 2022

Thank you very much for such great feedback on our supporters. They are very happy to see customers being satisfied with their effort 🤗

Please be reassured that our team will be with you anytime you need assistance. Just drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you want!

Wardiere Inc.

Wonderful customer support with very clear and straight to the point advice, thank you Hana and the rest of the team. Motivational

June 21, 2022

Our team are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout whenever you need our hand! Hana and our supporters are looking forward to your next visit.

Original Family Shop

Linda did a great job with answering all of my questions and giving me suggestions on how to speed my store up. Great customer service! Thanks Linda!

June 18, 2022

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your wonderful review 💓 It's so great to know you found Linda's assistance helpful for you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Cumbria Crystal

Great app for a the dark arts that is S.E.O (shudder) ..........................................................

June 16, 2022

We couldn't be happier to receive your kind feedback for our app today ✨ Thank you so much!

SEO is a long-term journey but you're never alone as we are always ready via Live Chat channel in-app for direct support. Just one click away!

Profumeria Lauda

Location Italy

Servizio clienti molto attento e utile (Grande Hana!).
Mi ha aiutato ad ottimizzare il sito e proposto nuove funzionalità.

June 16, 2022

Le parole non possono descrivere quanto siamo felici di leggere il tuo feedback! Hana e il nostro team sono sopraffatti dalla gioia in questo momento 🌸

Ogni volta che hai bisogno di aiuto, non esitare a contattarci nuovamente. Non vediamo l'ora di supportarti di più in futuro!

US CLINICALS

Location Singapore

Thank you so much Anne for your time teaching and helped me improve my SEO on my website. Friendly and quick service support is more than good and helpfull. Thank you, again :)

June 15, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts 😊The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your SEO journey.

Your satisfaction is what we always try to bring, so if you need more help, just drop us a message in the Live chat and we will help you right away!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Mamma Mia's Closet

Wow, wow and more wows where do I begin!! I was using the SEO Booster free. Flora customer service rep. took the time more than 2 hours I may add to show me around all the free features and helped me to optimize my site just with what was available to me. I am so blown away by the features and see the value in upgrading to the paid plan. If you are sitting on the fence you can get off now and upgrade I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. Another plus, I have never had a customer service spend so much time with me going through every feature step by step making sure I understood. Their customer service amazing, amazing and more amazing. Thank you Flora you are my rock star!

June 15, 2022

Nothing is more precious for us than seeing the kind feedback from a valuable customer like you 💝 Flora and our support team are very delighted to know that their efforts could make you satisifed. We strive to bring the best service to every merchant and your feedback has helped spread the word.

Please stay connected with us in Live Chat in-app so that we can back you up with any SEO questions or requests. It's our goal to support you and to help you take the fullest advantage of our application.

Hana - SEO Booster team

CBD Fields

Location Switzerland

Bonne application utile et fonctionelle.
Service CLient support d 'aide excellent Linda et son equipe m ont beaucoup aidé
je recommande

June 15, 2022

Nous sommes très reconnaissants que vous nous laissiez cet incroyable avis ✨ C'est une grande joie pour toute l'équipe que vous soyez satisfait de notre service client.

Linda et nos supporters sont très heureux de vous aider, alors n'hésitez pas à nous envoyer un message chaque fois que vous avez besoin de notre aide!

minicam.shop

This app was very helpful and I was able to navigate it with the help of the VA that helped me. I thought the help was much appreciated and I would have them help me again

June 15, 2022

We're super happy to see your review today 🤗 Your kind words are the biggest motivation for our work spirit!

Please don't hesitate to talk with our friendly support team in Live Chat in-app for any SEO questions. We're always happy to help you.

Gina - SEO Booster team

chic-net.de

Location Germany

i am trying using this app, i can not honesly tell mich About it yet, the Support is more than good and helpfull.

June 14, 2022

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with our app 💟 We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team.

Just have a talk with our team via Live chat whenever you need our assistance.