SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

EyewearOnline

SEO Booster makes it very understandable for a non-techie to identify and unpack the vulnerabilities of my site and the opportunities available in your web site, for quicker, more accurate searches.

Vonxy

This app is a lovely addition to the store, very simple to use and quick! Did have a couple of issues with the optimizations not actually working but seems to be promising

CarsianaStore

I usually dont write reviews, and im not sure, but so far the app has complied with what promises. Ill enter another review when i see my analytics results. Keep it up.

Sew Much

I added this app to help me with SEO. It seems to do as advertised at least I’m seeing what I need to fix

flouerfield

muy buena de momento esperando a ver los resultados, un poco pronto como para dar una calificación exacta, lo editare en cuanto compruebe su eficacia

FreshKhana

Good SEO work !!! Saved a lot of time doing SEO work for our shop FreshKhana.in . Nice App by Shopify

UNEFFECTED

We've just installed this app but it seems to be so easy to work and so helpful we recommend using it.

BEADED CREATIONS

The app seems to be working fine at this stage, I am yet to see any improvements in my traffic, but it is still to early to tell as I have only been using it for a couple of days, however, the one thing that is NOT working is the "Webmaster Tools" information, and I was promised on day one when I brought this to their attention that this will be fixed, but to date it is obviously not fixed as it does not pick up my Google Webmaster Information.

bymarcelasanchez

love this app, thank you so much for your help, i really appreciate it for all the easy that you guys made it for us

COPYCATZ

I used the app and it was very smooth and fast fixes, will be waiting for the actual sales results after few weeks to see if there were any improvements