SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

2031 - 2040 of 2737 reviews

Pets Live

Location Brazil

Great app. I highly recommend people to use this. It makes SEO really simple.
Gets your site out to the world.

Khoobsurat Gift Shop

Fast easy and very reliable. I would highly recommend this app to those who don't really understand SEO's

The Modern Bike

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. It makes SEO really simple. Would've spent hours doing it myself if I hadn't used this app.

Toddler Crawler

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. It makes SEO optimization really easy. Gets your site out to the world. I highly recommend people to use this.

Off the Vine Designs

SEO Booster-SEO Marketing is very easy and fast. Since I'm new to this, it was refreshing to see so much user friendly assistance in a free shopify app! I highly recommend this app, especially to new users.

dustyfilters

Time spent using app 9 minutes

We are just setting up our store. The app pointed us in the right direction. It seems to be performing well.

Froze Apparel

This app has helped make my business more viewable. Allowing my site to be accessible to a potential audience that it wasn't able to catch the eye on before.

Hidow Germany

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

TRYING IT TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER , IT LOOKS VERY DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS I HAVE ALREADY TRIED . Hope it will not disappoint

artnhome

Location Germany

This app help me understanding about what kind of my site problem and how to fix it. Its so helpful for me in many ways.

My-produces

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good App it's verry Good app je la recommande il marche bien je vien de l’installer et l'avantage est gratuit