SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

2031 - 2040 of 2496 reviews

Mececi

Easy to see what problems our store has but little bit difficult to fix some problems. But I recommend this app if you want to see problems ina click

Red Panda Products For All

Great app so far haven't used it for long but seems pretty simple and easy to navigate. We will eventually see.

I Love Cats A Lot

Great! I really enjoyed this app. Really helped me to see what I needed to fix on my site. Thanks guys

Grind Supply Co

from what i cna teel the app worked well on launch...waiting to see improved site fall...lets wait and see

jipza.com

wow deze app scheelt me uren aan denk werk, doet het echt heel snel :)
en ben blij dat het gratis is . THNX

GiBelle's

This App has helped me a lot on my store, and it is easy to work with, basically it does the job for you.

Kutyám.com

SEO BOOSTER-SEO Marketing is incredible! I found it really useful to optimize my webshop. Its a must-have!

BebeMakes

Nice and easy to use,
Well I think so anyway ha!
I am very new to all of this, so I am hoping this will boost my business

Cannasutra

Been using this for a few weeks. No improvement yet to my listing on Google. In fact it got worse. Will give it a go for another week.

July 26, 2021

Hi, Cannasutra. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with SEO Booster and were having some trouble.

SEO is long-term journey, and I'm afraid to tell you that it can't improve your ranking immediately in just a few weeks. To rank high on Google search pages, it is necessary for you to do both SEO On-site (also our service) and SEO Off-site (building backlinks). I hope this is clear enough to you. So please kindly be patient and let us be your SEO companion. We are working really hard to bring you the best service we have.

And please don't forget to talk to our supporter via the Live chat channel, they are always more than ready to help you out!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

ChubHub.io

Doing good so far!! I just got it but it seems to be fixing minor issues that are missed when used for SEO