4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website performance and SEO. They report significant improvements in search rankings, organic traffic, and loading times, particularly praising the SEO Booster and Speed features. The app's user-friendly interface and clear analytics are appreciated, as is the responsive and expert customer support. With various pricing plans, it suits different needs and budgets, and results are often seen within days. Suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

October 17, 2021

So far so good. This is a powerful all-in-one SEO app with a very responsive customer support team. Might keep this one.

E-Liquid.com
Secomapp replied October 19, 2021

Hello E-Liquid.com team,

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation 💗

We can't express in words how grateful we are to have a chance to support your business! We always strive to be a multi-functional SEO app, and with this precious support of yours, our team would definitely try harder to provide better SEO features and also better SEO services. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Hopefully we could accompany you in this journey until the day you see SEO success. Please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat whenever you need help! We are here to serve.

Hana - SEO Booster team

June 9, 2021

i use this app i hope it is very very beneficial for us i hope i get an good experience with this app

ZainaCollection.pk
Pakistan
Secomapp replied June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this "hopeful" review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Please count on us anytime through Live Chat button in-app so that we have chances to take care of your SEO experience.
Eden - SEO Booster team

May 26, 2020

great, fast working, very easy program, very grateful let's wait for just the result now. We hope that this program will show you what it is worth in a week, because it is not clear whether something new will help the store.

sportas sveikata
Edited January 10, 2023

they are very helpful and the way they talk to us i very nice and they helped me a lot to improve my website

trendyshop
Jordan
Secomapp replied January 10, 2023

Thank you for your feedback 💗 We're overjoyed that you enjoy our support that much when working with us! Our team is always here for you so please just reach out to us if you have any further concerns. Sincerely, Jason.

September 25, 2019

Very simple and automatic... you just have to go back once in a while to resubmit your sitemap etc.

Eeless.com
September 6, 2022

support (Anne)helped me patiently。 for a poor man in SEO , it would be a nice experience. Sincerity and patience, let me trust this app

Mitify.shop
China
Secomapp replied September 6, 2022

So glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our customer service and Anne's support partcularly 🤗 Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! We're very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance. Regards, Flora.

Edited September 25, 2020

I removed several apps, while I figured out what was in the way and installed it again because the site works better with it. Great app, thanks to the developers.

Cell watch-phones for the mobile connect in any conditions
March 5, 2020

Took me a while to understand how to use this but I am a fan now. Definitely want to share this with my friends and other pages

Team Blazers
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
January 4, 2021

this app is really great and I really recommend this app for all websites and online shop owners its a really great service

Thephonecase
Germany
April 1, 2023

la mejor aplicacion para seo de shopify con plan gratis, las encargadas de soporte y atencional cliente grandes profesionales

E-LuxWatch
Spain
Secomapp replied April 2, 2023

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios 💖 Es realmente un gran estímulo para que nuestro equipo siga adelante y sirviéndole lo mejor posible. No dude en contactarnos en cualquier momento que lo necesite, ¡siempre estamos aquí para ayudarlo! Saludos cordiales Linda.