SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 7, 2019

Great! I really enjoyed this app. Really helped me to see what I needed to fix on my site. Thanks guys

I Love Cats A Lot
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 7, 2019

wow deze app scheelt me uren aan denk werk, doet het echt heel snel :)
en ben blij dat het gratis is . THNX

jipza.com
Belgium
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 7, 2019

This App has helped me a lot on my store, and it is easy to work with, basically it does the job for you.

GiBelle's
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 7, 2019

SEO BOOSTER-SEO Marketing is incredible! I found it really useful to optimize my webshop. Its a must-have!

Kutyám.com
Time spent using app: 7 months

Nice and easy to use,
Well I think so anyway ha!
I am very new to all of this, so I am hoping this will boost my business

BebeMakes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 7, 2019

Doing good so far!! I just got it but it seems to be fixing minor issues that are missed when used for SEO

ChubHub.io
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 6, 2019

I have just installed the app, and am giving it a 5 for starters,I am fairly new to understanding seo's and you have answers to question that I would gernerally ask...thank you!

Brides to Be, Regalia & Accessories
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 6, 2019

I used the app to help improve my SEO, and it’s working great so far.Thank you for designing this great app.

Brilla Coffee
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 6, 2019

The app is very easy to use i recommend this app to anyone to grow their business very nice app just answered some questions was that easy.

Angies' Basement
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited October 6, 2019

This app follows the KISS method Keep It Stupid Simple and boy did they click a few buttons follow there instructions and boom done. could not have done it with out them. I enjoyed just having to click a few buttons and and getting things done fast so I could move on to other things.

A.C Edwards