Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sally Ridgway Designs in Felt & Fibre

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use and made things really simple. no hassles . fixed a couple of things i didnt know were there

wstrend

Location Germany

klasse App. Habe meinen Shop sehr gut die SEO optimierung durchführen können. Die einfache Handhabung und gute Menuführung.

Quiggle Collective

Location Australia

Wow! So simple and quick to use. Thank you for identifying and fixing SEO issues on my site, i have no experience in website building so this helped me a lot!

Laughing Buddha CBD

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Setup is easy - checked really quick - cant wait to see the results of optimisation. Thank you. five star

Anita’s Closet

Thanks for this am yet to see ow it works.. just downloaded it... I so far think it’s great. Easy to use

Hudson Valley Pawn

love this app favorite and so useful and easy wow. best i ever had. cant beat it. easy to use productive.

Fantaja

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 11 hours

I think its working pretty decently for being free, why are revies 100 characters only i need to wri

Omens Apothecary

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far it looks like this app can help me fine tune my store. I will give an update after using it for longer. I have tried multiple SEO apps and I keep coming back to this one so I guess it's a keeper.

OLIVITEA

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far pretty good and easy to navigate and best of all it was a free app. We hope it stays that way....

Capstone Trading Systems

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent tool to quickly point out any weaknesses in my SEO and automatically fix any issues that I did not even know I had (such as JSON)