Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Happiness Family

Location Nigeria

I m New in this app and this is my first term using this app I will be grateful for having this type of app install my Shopify shore

IGNITE BARRIE

Just installed to the app. Lets Find out how it is going to help my online store. I'll definitely come back to write a full review

NMDBall

Time spent using app About 1 month

Brilliant help and a great idea. This is supporting my business and allowing it to grow really quickly

ThighFits

Location France

Great. Delivers everything that was promised. and you dont have to do anything, just click fix it! Love it

Laromy

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far the App is very good, easy to instal and user friendly. I strongly recomend for every shopify store.

All-Thingsology

Location North Macedonia

So far so good. Big thank you to the person (team) responsible for this app.
Haven't had much time to see what else it can do but is super easy to use.
Again, huge thanks!!

MOODLE & BOO

SEO Booster helped me identify where I was having issues and made fixing them so easy. I would highly recommend this app.

Adorned Life Boutique

This app found issues with my site and repaired them quickly and without much effort of my own. I would definitely recommend this app for SEO optimization.

KaMiMa Art & Design

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks for this easy way of support....we'll see what it can do. Thanks again for the tool, now we can start grow ^^

Highlands Market

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was easy to use and a great help. I loved using it and it helped my store grow and become better at the push of a botton