SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 12, 2019

have just downloaded and started optimizing which was pretty fast...lets see, will come in future with the reviews with experience.

VictorianLadies's
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 11, 2019

We have no idea of SEO or the terminology and could not find a way to help our webshop I hope this will help will provide another review after some use if it works well and auto would have no problem contributing

Diddydom®
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 11, 2019

I used this to fix SEO for my website i.e. Alt text, Meta description etc. Some issues with google analytics asn it's connected to my website but this app says not connected. Hope they will improve this feature.

Ravel Camel
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 10, 2019

So far so good...I'll leave updates later as the integration continues. I do like the interface and the one click method

baebabe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 10, 2019

Testing the extension right now, at the moment the app seems pretty nice. Will update the ad when i play with it more.

Mill3nnium
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2019

I used this app to help me with SEO marketing. It scanned and brought out the necessary problems and all I had to do was just click a button to fix. Thank you to the app development team.

pure LushScents
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 9, 2019

A really good addition to your store and easy to use. Better even is that the app is free! So at least an honest review is in place :)

Beard Cavern
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 9, 2019

It was easy, it basically did everything itself. I didn't have to do anything. I would recommend it.

Purple Solution
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 7, 2019

from what i cna teel the app worked well on launch...waiting to see improved site fall...lets wait and see

Grind Supply Co
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited October 6, 2019

This app is so cool.He help me in my problem,i love this app.This is the best app then i view in int

Moshind