Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elite Watches

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Wow, I have just installed the app and this is what I call an app that's easy to use and does what it suppose to. Great App. A couple of clicks and you good to go. I will check it for more details as well,

Serialsteppers

Location Belgium

This SEO tool is a must have for every store. Instead of setting up the SEO manually this tool will automize the proces for you

Munkedal Music Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far, its a handy tool. I will update in a week or two and see if it helps increase traffic and conversions.

RobinMartea

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I used this app to make sure my SEO was working. It's done pretty good at scanning my info for errors.

Torcedor Fanatico 10

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Recomendavel, estou testando o produto para saber se vou obter resultados, vamos vê!! Tomara que de certo.

Imagine Mary Alice

I'm about to see if this works... I plugged in what it needed. The app made sure all my stuff was working properly. so now to just see if my views increase.....

Toys Valdichiana srl

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

ok tried easy to use helpful app i suggest to anyone want to found issue of our webshop.
it s make a simple check up of your site.

LEMUORAH

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far good, easy to install. I am going to see what it does for my website, I hope it will be a positive app. Like I said installing was easy and fast.

Brazilian Hair Shop

Location Switzerland

Very helpful for auditing and correcting my website. And the best is that it's completely free with no funny plan

KOLEKTO

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great, smooth and very easy and fast to use. I dont know much about SEO so it helped me very much, thanks.