SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

Traders Creed

The app is easy to set up and run. It is a free app...but the JSON LD is more of a test than functionality to fix, the "broken link" doesn't ever finish along with the "Audit of your store". be interesting what added function the "pro" version has and the cost.

JessieK Bling Room

Works good semi understandable for the non techie user some language that is not clear for a newbie

Studio Decorai

Still early, but until now the app seems to be performing well, especially being free. I will still test it for a few days for a better opinion.

Arkeus Boutique

Pas en français mais plutot pas mal comme aide SEO pour la boutique en ligne, mais encore un peu compliqué a utilise car j'ai l'impression qu'il répare quelque choses mais pour enlever autre choses

Crep Armor

great app and I recommend it to fellow CEOs like me, the excellent app once again, hopefully, you find it as useful aswell

Sporty Types

This app provides lots of information, but I wouldn't have a clue how to make the suggested changes. It's all programming code. Confusing.

Right Here At Home

I really like this app works great and im very pleased it is free can wait to start showing up on google

ConfidentByWP

Instructions were easy enough to follow. I have not however seen any increase in activity or sales to my site. I don't know if its really doing anything.

YourDollar.ca

just trying not sue yet, but will know in a month. Read some reviews and it seems good. lets hope so

SustainableStraws.UK

Installation was fast and easy, unsure what changes have been made as it doesn't show you, it just says "fix now" will update review when I have more details.